What did you do to your car today?

i feel you pain man, some ppl have all the luck…others dont have any. all it takes is one little stupid unforseen thing to fail and you’re done, even with a spot on tune.

:cry: I feel bad for you, it really sucks. Just making a joke, if you were T-Money, I’d be seriously LOL’ing.

If its coming from the exhaust manifold you might have a bent valve, or the valves weren’t closed. You sure the engine was at TDC on every cylinder?

i did everything twice to make sure and same results…even tried putting 3 caps of atf and still same results

Fuck it, just drive it until it doesn’t run anymore. Turn up the boost to make up for the lost compression.

Fix it you Russian fuck and come out hard next season

^thats what she said

If u can lend me some of that college kid money to fund the new project then were game…otherwise keep banging Mack

There will be a ton of s2k.parts for anyone interested let me know

Damn dude sorry to hear seems like we all had shit luck this year

Yeah it def seems like one of those shit years I know the feeling:'(

Replaced my waterpump and serpentine belt

Swapped to snows

did the same, installing my coilovers too this weekend. theres something wrong with me if Im planning to slam the car as winter is starting lol

Put car in garage for the time being.Got to get some mods ordered for winter…

Unburied it

cleaned the hell out of it. listing it for sale or trade tomorrow.

“Fixed” the wiper that had loosened up and stopped moving, putting the Nokians back on tomorrow :smiley:

have driven it 1500 miles in 2 weeks… most I’ve ever driven. feels good man