What did you do to your car today?

This s2k don’t sound like a motor if its in the exh track , no motor is guaranteed man . My motor this yr was built for a 300 hit and I did a 225 once on it the rest were 100-150 and I fried the rings .

started it and put all the extra parts in it, hoping its gone on Tuesday

Good luck with the sale Paul. Hopefully the guy takes it!

Thanks Frank.
I really hope he does too.

took off the rear emblems of the tsx.

cracked the fuucckkkk out of my rim… Ive never seen anything like this before from a fucking pothole lol

Same thing happened to my buddy. Sucks man, hope they didn’t cost too much.

Speaking of wheels, I put my winter setup on today!

http://i.imgur.com/bByOnl.jpg

me gusta

fired her up and whipped it around EG for awhile burning corn

washed it

Ive really gotta get the decals on the bottom removed. Theyre peeling and look like shit.

Changed the plugs and booted around for a little bit

paul what do u want for the stang again?

that then level the truck and put 33’s on it!!! maybe black rims n tint!

Pete- Its on Craigslist for $5k and Ive got a guy coming to look at it on Tuesday

John- I thought about leveling it but decided against it. I dont want bigger tires because theyll kill gas mileage and I drive alot. Im not really into the black wheel trend and I absolutely hate window tint.

you would’nt be interested in an 01 v6 hyundai sonata with 80k on it plus 200 cash would ya? hyundai runs great.

Not really something I need or want but maybe if I cant sell my car this week Id consider it.

Who would be putting in the $200 (you/them or me)?

Let Wayne take the 240 for a rip at the drift event :ahh

shoulda come out to LVD to watch some drifting

my mileage dropped 2mpg in the city with the bigger tires but on the highway i actually gained 1-2mpg and it looks so much better! im not a huge fan of black wheels but white pulls it off and they never look dirty!!!

I had black factory wheels on my old S10 and they never looked clean.

From what Ive seen on the F150 sites the gas mileage drops on these trucks with even a mild lift.

Then lifting just makes putting shit in the bed like my quad (that I never ride) a pain too.