What did you do to your car today?

Yeah Im all set on that. :lol What do you have anyways? That black one you posted a while back? I thought that was a joke :rofl

Snow tires

threw the winter front on in spite of the cooler weather rolling in this week…

how does that work for you. mine never came with one.

Put new brakes on the Suby over the weekend!

picked it up from Metro Ford.

Dropped it off at Langan Audi/VW to hopefully have my transmission replaced under warranty.

Broke the exhaust.

the 6 speed shit the bed?

Sometimes when it downshifts into 2nd it makes a huge clunk and I can feel the front wheels lock up. It feels like driving a manual and dumping the clutch from 3rd to 2nd. :lol I heard this is a common thing and that VW warranties the transmissions up to 100k. If they don’t cover it, my 100k Zurich warranty will.

Ripped out the gearheadz finally.

got my hood this morning, gonna drop that bitch off at capital region customs!

http://i42.tinypic.com/im54z5.jpg

did my front differential/trans service with some nice subaru extra-s fluid, did the rear differential service with oem fluid, and put in my odyssey battery

i love it truck warms up faster actually gets to operating temp on highway but still only hits 165-175* in the city. ive kept it on til it gets to be about 45-50* with no issues

picked it up from Metro Ford after getting another backup sensor replaced, didnt make noise leaving there but now its doing the same fucking thing $250 later.

Then the floormat I got in the mail doesnt fit my truck. I bought a set about 2 months ago from a guy on an F150 site and he sent me 7 mats but none fit the passenger side. He finally strapped one to the back of a snail and said it was the right one and when I tried it out tonight its the wrong size and shape. WTF?

Stop blowing money you don’t have on shit you don’t need that will just keep breaking (this bogus Ford “backup” system). Deactivate it ASAP.

Nope, Im fixing it. When something is broke on my truck it gets fixed.

Please keep posting the constant problems-it reminds me of why I like Chevrolet.

other than the issues with these things, a tear in the seat and a rearend rebuild this truck has been fine for the 52k Ive driven it.

washed it and vacuumed it