What did you do to your car today?

when is it vibrating ???

I beat on it pretty good today. Putting it up for sale this week :rofl

what are you looking at buying next?

135i, 335i, 535i, A5, B8 A4 prestige, e55, m3, m5, c6

No idea yet really. :skid

I havent been on in a while but heres what i did over the winter.I reshaped my zr1 style splitter in cf and did my side markers in niteshade…

Heres what the older shape od the splitter looked like.

Installed a set of E46 M3 seats into my 323i. Now I have power seats, and fixed a few other issues at the same time!

lookin good Mikey!!

selling slow and going LS based?

Had some highway fun with a newer bmw (no idea what model, never saw the rear end) and then tried to get an inspection at meatpaws work. Place was freaking PACKED at 430, gonna try to go back again tomorrow

between 47 and 55 is the worst but it doesnt matter the gear anything above 55 still vibrates but not as bad

shot tires?

Steering stabilizer?

Do you have a 2 piece with a carrier or a one piece?

finally got the whole thing into primer. now it’s a fuckton of blocking, last minute dent repair, finishing the tailgate, and final paint/clear/buffing

no pictures ?

Built a nice set of ramps for the X. Not my car but you get the idea.

91Teg- i’ve got a couple. im gonna wait until sunday or monday to put them up because the internet connection here is a nightmare, and it’d take a few hours to upload them.

Christ you could be running Earthlink Dial up connection from 1999 and I’m sure it would only take a few minutes to upload a picture.

i keep getting error messages and having to refresh shift ~20 times before it’ll load. i’m not gonna deal with that while trying to load pictures.

yea i hear sunday and monay the internet works its best

I use Photobucket and it takes about 3 seconds to upload a pic