What did you do to your car today?

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Holy shit you will be plus repped when I get to my actual computer later.

:rofl Awesome.

Finally installed my rear sway bar. Going from no rear bar to a rear bar made the car feel so much better. Corners significantly flatter, and the car turns in a lot faster. I was able to make my FWD failboat move through corners decently well before (basically ended up teaching myself trail braking), but it takes so much less work now to go around corners as fast or faster.

Really interested in getting a bigger rear bar now (current bar is only 15mm, but better than 0mm).

Also finally attached some more pieces of trim that have been off the car since it was painted. Trying to actually get the pile of parts that is in my garage installed on my car. Next are rear upper and lower suspension braces, new set of mud guards (including semi-rare rear ones), and eibach sportline lowering springs.

After all of that, some asshole doored my car in the parking lot while I was standing right next to it. There were about 8 places they could have parked that were not super close to my car. Was not amused.

lowered the front so far.

http://distilleryimage7.instagram.com/a5929244a9b911e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

Late post since this was yesterday, but the engine bay is stripped, heads are off and I’m in the middle of flycutting pistons. I have so many battle wounds from the razor sharp cylinder heads. I hate Camaros.

took out the SET valve on the gsxr, pain in the ass but i guess its better for it and no longer will i have the stupid FI light that pops on due to the valve always being out of wack.

also lowered the m3 to a pretty good ride height

finished lowering the car, and got an alignment.

http://distilleryimage4.instagram.com/5ac46154ab6f11e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg

Very nice. What are you dropped on?

Just H&R sport springs. That’s what I usually put on all my cars.

I have been considering the H&R coilovers for my Tsx. Looks good man. How much stiffer than stock do they seem? 12k/6k spring rates or something right?

it’s really not that much stiffer than stock from what i’ve noticed. still rides pretty comfortably.

swifty brought me to pick it up at the body shop… heres some crappy iphone pics-
shaved badge up front… aero bumper/grills and color matched headlight rings.

and some hdr just because

Looks good! Wheels make me want Mac n cheese haha.

Hahah after I sprayed them that’s all I thought about… Which I wasn’t sure if it was the beers or they actually looked like it

Lookin FRESH! Who did the work?

rick at northeast motorsports

Looks good man. Glad to see it’s all taken car of.

Took out the bad motor mounts that were on the bottom end I just installed. What a pain in the dick that was. Also took all of my wheels and left the car on jackstands. Looking to get these tires mounted asap lol

Put new headlights in the civic and got the front grill and misc parts back together. Now to tackle some wiring…yay.

Parked my wife’s car next to it. Wondered why I still can’t find where the diesel is leaking from my engine. Considered lighting it on fire, realized flames might melt part of my bike parked on far side. Walked away.