What did you do to your car today?

gave it a bath

Installed Mike’s LPW cover and brace kit on my old camaro. Also replaced the powersteering pump and front pads in my new beater.

Finally took the time to get all the bugs I’ve been acquiring driving to mountains off and gave it a good wash and much needed interior cleaning. After my hike yesterday in the Catskills it was pretty muddy and I had the dog with me and she got muddy and decided to shake it all out after she got in the car spraying red clay mud everywhere haha.

Took it bass fishin’.

Haha. It’s all good as long as you clean it within a week or so. I took mine camping Friday and used it to haul firewood back to our site. That plus mtb mud = dirty trunk lol. Just the way she likes it

Finally got around to throwing the new rotors and pads on as well as changing the oil on it.

Stock GM rotors + performance friction pads seems to be a damn good combo. Ended up being a $500 job though. Thank god the filter was cheap (I think $10) and then 9 quarts of synthetic oil.

Also bought plugs for the car, but didnt get around to throwing them in

^Niiiice.

I changed my tranny fluid. Supposed to do it every 3/36, it’s been 5/75 :rofl The old fluid looked exactly like an 8am beer shit.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7231/7376223036_9f5fcdfe53_z.jpg

got an alignment and had the tires rotated (all free) and charged the ac with a can of freon.

They told me my left front wheel bearing is bad but Im not paying $475 for that shit.

Yeah just let it fall apart and crash the truck. Fuck yeah! Then I’ll sell you mine

its not bad. I went there for free service and they tried to get me to spend money. I havent had any issues with the truck and the alignment wasnt bad, it had just been a while since I had one done and it was free so I figured Id get it done.

Then my brother busted off one of my driving lights behind the grille supposedly trying to adjust it even though it was fine and he should know how to adjust them because he has the same set. It had been glued before and was fine for the past year but now its broke more and wont go back together so Im stuck buying new lights. Awesome.

http://distilleryimage9.instagram.com/6b9b923abd8611e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg

Installed the new stero in my suzuki. First time its had music since I bought it in 2010.

washed the new car

which is…

pjb- check out AM Autoparts for your wheel bearings… i was able to get a set of timken bearings for the front of my tahoe for $225 shipped vs ~$200/each locally or $425/each from the dealer

Ill take a look. I found one on ebay for around $82 shipped and one is $232 at Advance.

Im not convinced its bad though so Im not gonna worry about it. The truck rides and drives fine.

Swapped plugs, added some caster, couldn’t use my strut tower reinforcement plates anymore so I put the old strut bar back on just to keep the strut towers from mushrooming.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/303497_10151069591848993_941996223_n.jpg

congrats on the added caster

Thank you. Many things were achieved.