What did you do to your car today?

thought about putting transmission fluid in it. Didnt get any further than a thought yet though.

nothing wrong with a divorced o2 housing. Ive had both, Id prefer to have one imo.

divorced is fine. but the way they have it route back in like 6 inches from the turbine can cause back pressure. its better to have it routed farther down the downpipe and with as little of a bend as possible for best flow.

i said fuck it and went with a bellmouth lol. and i have an external wastegate so i dont need to worry about the internal wastgate nonsense (read as boost creep)

How fast is this wrx now? Any idea?

Hopefully got the leaking transmission pan gasket fixed for the last time yesterday.

I kinda wish I never had preventative maintenance done on it.

Don’t cheap out on gaskets and then they won’t leak

Debadged it a bit.

I originally had him use the one that came with the filter but after that I got an OEM gasket from Metro for it.

You missed one lol

Just bought out tierods for my DD and a 6 pack hood for my dakota

Lol. Yeah I took the mazdaspeed badge off, the mazda logo will stay since it would require body work to take that one off and not look cobbed.

Yea i seen it was set into the metal. Just busting balls

got the front fenders rolled.

Bled the brakes. Laughed at my exhaust leak. Found that I’m not good at keeping track of which tires go where on a staggered setup. Loaded crap up for LRP tomorrow.

Yay!

I’ll be waving at you excitedly in a poncho

I will be waving to you excitedly from within your poncho.

That will be uncomfortable at best

Possibly, but it’s a chance I’m willing to take.

Kept it from smashing into some fucking retard that pulled out in front of me, then kept from hitting the pole I was pointed directly at, after narrowly avoiding the previously mentioned shithead. FUCK.

Then I entered it into a high speed chase down country roads because the fucking guy drove away. /love4boost.