What did you do to your car today?

I bought a set of general grabbers for 187 per tire mounted and balanced. Lenny’s tire in middleburg.

Mavis was cheaper for 265/75/17’s but now Im thinking of going even bigger, 285/70/17 but cant get Grabbers in that size so I was looking at Cooper Discoverer AT3’s.

Ive heard about possible balljoint issues with lift struts so now Im having second thoughts. Ive still got the originals at 123k.

Took the Frontier on some good trails today. Might have cracked the exhaust lol It sounds raspy now

lift struts are dumb. just get some OE replacement struts and do a leveling kit. you get the same ride as factory with a slight lift. its just a spacer that goes on top of the strut. real simple.

oh and capcrew i pm’d you prices, dunno if you got it or not.

Seems to me that a one piece unit would be better than spacers/

replaced the caliper that decided to cook itself so hot that chunks of metal broke off and had to replace the rotor and pads (did both sets of front pads).

removed z71 decals,side mouldings

Watched Super Troopers again.

got some new tires put on. Not sure if I like how small they are (205/40 vs old 225/40). but, they were a good price.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/crxgator/null_zps3645ba66.jpg
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/crxgator/null_zps52dd21f8.jpg

thats looks pretty badass. I like more sidewall than that but hey, it really looks good man.

jetta looks fucking BAD ASS man,I absolutely love it.

Cabin air filter on the Honda. Also bought a few quarts of manual transmission fluid.

HYC that jetta is boss!!!

It’s not a metal piston , there a phenolic powder bullshit . Common to hang up actually

Atleast it wasnt too bad to replace. 123k on the original one, just sucks that the rotor and pads were new in October and not at all worn.

Cleaned and vaccumed my truck and the wifes car

Lit my shit on fire and pissed on it.

Started rewiring the clusterfuck of un-soldered electrical tape abusing mess behind my dash in the Jetta. Got the cd player done.

Painted and installed my booster…

installed obx long tubes and resonator y pipe…Checkin for leaks tomm