What did you do to your car today?

No discount and thats corporate policy

Shitty. I guess it could only take WOT beatings and burnouts for so long before it blows.

You gotta drive it to break it.

i saw it, it looks HORRID!

130 passed mcflurry. then my fuel pump took a shit 4 miles later.

I didnt even hear you leave. i take it you put the exhaust back on :lol

Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a retail chain not giving employees SOME kind of discount:Idiots Hell, I think Wal-Mart even gives 10 percent (and I am sure they are still making profits on all sales@10 percent off).

Oh, and I put the cover on my car. Don’t really have any interest in driving it until it’s nice out, however it was great to get the first drive(s) out of the way.

Yesterday put my wheels back on my car, used my new shiny torque wrench too:thumbup

Let me know if you need a pump I have a couple.

Bah Adam the new trans will be awesome

The owners are a bunch of penny pinchers.

as do i! bought a never used walbro off nico in october for 23 shipped.

paypal receipt or lies.

No discount? I worked at Price Chopper for a little under a year, took advantage of every coupon glitch in the system & jacked shit all the time. Working there SUCKED.

oh and, I do drive my cars :poke

I dont know why he doesnt get one.

I thought you were talking about the Civic and I havent seen it out yet this year.

paul seriously you should talk to one of your dad’s superiors. how long has he been working there?? he can’t even get a free lemon meringue pie? thats the biggest hunk of bullshit i’ve ever seen. if you dont do something about it, i will.

I used to find coupons that worked on anything and cut like 50 of them out of the flyers and go grab a bunch of Visa & Amex giftcards and have one of my buddy’s scan like 5-10 coups and get the $50 or $100 giftcards for like $8.00 :rofl

It’s no wonder why retailers cannot hold onto employees these days when they get treated like this:Idiots

at lia honda where i work im not allowed to wash my own car, and i work on it say change oil or w/e i have to pay 93/hr for labor even if i do it myself.

How bad is this bumper?

edit :rofl

LaDuke stop ruining your car.

He’s banned, d00d.