What do you do for a living?

I work at a Giant Eagle in the produce department :slight_smile:

been there and tried that…

moble installer @ best buy

Done with school with a BS in eletrical engineering looking hunting for a job…but i dont want to sit in the office everyday…the right job wil come sooner or later

lol

Project Administrator for a general contractor.

and you could go pull the cock out of your ass but we all know that won’t happen :finger:

and again… those tremendously in depth and witty remarks… you’re of a higher caliber than i though.

<please note my sarcasm>

I carry Furniture… (its good money for not going to college)

also working my way into UPS as a driver, been there 5 years PT

may also be going for my CDL

500 + room 4 star hotel front office manager soon to either move up or wait a lil while and move out…

i am a landscape foreman/mechanic/equipment operator/truck driver/lawn crew foreman/nursery foreman. i do it all. no single person can replace me at my job. also do landscaping and lawn mowing etc. on the side.

im a bum and mooch off my girlfriend

Software Consultant for a Medical Coding Software Company

Patient Care Technician at UPMC Shadyside and nursing student.

Which one? We deal with quite a few in the area.

Production work at Heatrex Inc. Mainly bend the elements, some sandblasting, putting together heaters, and various other little jobs. It sucks but it’s something for now.

i clean pools nigga!

wrench.

Network operations center engineer @ expedient. I get to deal with some of the customers Whitey brings in.

Considered 2nd lvl of suport in the NOC, Pretty much I baby sit the expedient network, handle tickets from our first lvl support group, answer a non stop ringing phone and email & work with vendors and our engineering team with things we can’t handle.

Account Manager for a concrete company. I am 1/2 of the precast management. The two of us oversee all of the utility structure accounts (storm and sanitary) from bid, through production, to delivery and billing.