What do you drive to?

BPM is like that… I still feel like area plays a good mix of everything…

Wow negative rep for what i listen to…that’s stupid

Are you selling scion tires

LETS GET MORE ON TOPIC HERE…

I DRIVE A CAR TO WORK.

Holy shit me to! Unless I don’t.

How much is satellite radio? Sucks that the pony only has a cd player-has a usb port but it will only play flash drives…otherwise id be rocking my Pandora one

I love classical music, it really soothes me on the way to work. Classical music is the art music produced in, or rooted in, the traditions of Western liturgical and secular music, encompassing a broad period from roughly the 11th century to present times.[1] The central norms of this tradition became codified between 1550 and 1900, which is known as the common practice period.
European music is largely distinguished from many other non-European and popular musical forms by its system of staff notation, in use since about the 16th century.[2] Western staff notation is used by composers to prescribe to the performer the pitch, speed, meter, individual rhythms and exact execution of a piece of music. This leaves less room for practices such as improvisation and ad libitum ornamentation, which are frequently heard in non-European art music and popular music.[3][4][5]
The term “classical music” did not appear until the early 19th century, in an attempt to “canonize” the period from Johann Sebastian Bach to Beethoven as a golden age.[6] The earliest reference to “classical music” recorded by the Oxford English Dictionary is from about 1836.[1][7]

Radio. :lol #beyondcheap

whatever is coming from the tailpipe and tires.

I couldnt stand not having music in a car. Id want to kill somebody without it.

Also negged pjb’s girlfiend

not my girlfriend

yes she is

bpm is the same 10 songs all day over and over…

that being said i listen to bpm, 52, howard stern, 47

Animals As Leaders…Scale The Summit…This town Needs Guns…Ion Dissonance…Shai Hulud.

No I’m not…jerk

I drive in stone cold silence jack

negged.

not jokin. dont mess with my boys heart.

Paul has been through enough… You break his heart, I’ll break your leg.

Also negged. Will plus rep twice after she dates pjb to make up for it.