what do you guys know about the xb scion.

People like me that like 80s styling cues.

If it didn’t suck so much in every otherway I’d rock it.

i would rock it.

I test drove one, and it wasn’t too bad. The driving position is kind of like sitting in a barber’s chair, which I was not really fond of. Manual transmission feel was decent. Suspension feel was surprisingly good.

Two things made me not buy one:

1. They would not deal on the price.
  2. When I attempted a heel-toe downshift coming off an exit ramp, the thing actually shut off. That was a bizarre experience.

don’t know anything about it mechanically other than they are slow as balls from riding in a friends, and that they are hideous.

Other than that, it is a toyota so it is probably pretty sweet in terms of quality.

[quote=“neurokinetik,post:23,topic:26859"”]

1. When I attempted a heel-toe downshift coming off an exit ramp, the thing actually shut off. That was a bizarre experience.

[/quote]

LOL, it is a drift governor. You know those crazy japanese, they will drift anything.

just get the goat, J :smiley:

I too have a tC. If the xB is anything like the tC, it should be pretty reliable. I bought mine in June of 2005 and haven’t had any issues (minus hitting a deer doing 65mph.) I will say this though, the Yokohamas they put on the tC’s are garbage. I hate them and can’t wait til I get some new rubbers for it. I’m assuming they use Yokos on the xB too. Just something to keep an eye out for.