what do you guys think about SRT-4's

Impressive. Every big honda power seems to always have some sort of swap?

Still not sure your point?

No point really,You just said you made more power than most everyone on this site which is entirely not true, i just wanted to put that out there that I made similar power with 2 less cylinders and 1 turbo less.

Hehe

Oh OK. Again, congrats. But, yea, we made more than 99.99% on this site. :lol

I’ll also put out there that I wasn’t close to tapped out. :slight_smile:

600whp is small potatoes.

Auggie livin in the past :lol

:lol

I hear ya brotha.

With my old setup, thats about all she had. It started to lift the head/push coolant on the dyno. :eek2

To some yes. I was in a 9 second 3/S and it was night/day different from my car balls out. To the owner, it felt slow. All relative.

I got a lot more money/happiness now. :slight_smile:

Ack. Yes, it comes to the point of where serious $$$ is necessary to take the next step

:+1

Deff true

I’ll sell mine for the amount of money I spent on it in the past 2 months… Anyone that knows me and the car can tell you it’s a solid ride. Every penny I put into the car was researched. Not one part was cheaped out on. All brand new wheels, tires, full suspension, brakes, etc. The car is a record holding stock turbo stage 2 car off nitrous. When it’s sprayed, it’ll most likely hit 10s if you can drive it hard enough. My goal was to break the on and off nitrous best 1/4 ET and traps for a stock turbo car.

Let me know if you’re interested. I want to buy a luxury car and there’s no sense in having the neon sit and never get driven with that much money tied up into it.

Wanna quad? :lol

A used supercharged Cobalt ss should be around the same price range as a neon srt-4. I know my car isn’t even worth half of what i paid for it new 2 and a half years ago.

When modded appropriately they make good reliable power, and are fun to drive around both in corners and in a straight line. Win.

Did I mention (now this can go for the srt-4 as well) the awesome capabilities in winter with snow tires? Learn how to utilize simple throttle control and it doesn’t matter whether or not you have 500whp or 150, it’s still a FWD compact car that kicks ass as a daily driver. :slight_smile: I drive mine year round and take it on ski trips (winter), road trips (summer), have about 20 passes down a dragstrip in full street trim, and drive the thing daily to school and work. 38k and absolutely zero problems aside from a leaky axle seal that was covered under warranty.

Take care of the car and it will gladly return the favor.

The interior is a bit cheap I suppose, but this is a 20k (new) compact car from GM and is to be expected. I wasn’t impressed with the Civic Si or the Tc’s interior either, in fact I like the layout of the cobalt a lot better. Plus I have to admit that the factory short-throw shifter and autometer boost gauge is nice to have as well as the heated leather seats and Quaife LSD. :slight_smile: There are other stupid options that came with the car like a sunroof, XM radio, etcetcetc but I guess that appeals to some people more than others. :lol

Theres no way you were making close to 600 on a stock K20 block, at least not reliably. I wouldn’t go past 11 PSI with out internals.

'twas a different motor setup, b18

Touche

THIS. Story of my life.

Didn’t the car blow up shortly after? Or was this something else?

My car makes close to 700whp out of stock internals… :shifty

and ran just as fast if not slower then half the cars that made less the half your whp on this forum…

nothing to brag about.

I love how a thread about a neon became a thread about civics and cobalts. Buy my car. I want a 5 series BMW with 21s…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-BMW-530-manual-BMW-of-Nashville_W0QQitemZ220491567822QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item33565252ce#ht_12945wt_948

Jim,

Stay away from my white cars damn’t!!

I want a white E60 M5 with red interior.