What do you guys think of Sarah Palin?

I’ve been watching a couple of videos and I saw the debate… and I have to say that if she actually becomes the VP or possibly the president… it will be the end of the world.

I watched the VP debate last night and she answered maybe only 20% of the questions that were thrown at her.

Biden was pretty damn good though.

McCain will likely win because the US elections are fixed and manipulated… however, Palin is a total retard.

i agree with bing…
however, i have no problem with the US economy getting fucked and americans getting a great lesson in money management over the next presidential period.

varun, what car did you buy?

did not buy car mark, sold porsche and waiting for more americans to get their cars taken back by banks !

So what cars are on the list? Im sure there will be plenty available to the south.

Do you pay any transfer fees for a car from america? I was looking for a certain car that might be repo-material…

I’d put it IDB

What’s IDB?

In Da Butt

that’s nasty

http://i35.tinypic.com/dztob9.jpg

Awesome!

LOL Those cars are all coming to Europe, what do you think I’m selling them over here LOL. Pure repos LOL. And since the american dollar has gone to crap it has made my job more easier and profitable!