What do you guys think of this 240 bodykit?

step up your game.

I don’t think that fn’s are played out, theres always the new flavour of the week on zilvia

anyway, you should be thinking about uras or supermade…

ex:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/dvstr1/_DSC1018.jpg

dope shit.

first one looks alright, but the other 2 dont look as good too me, and i definitely dont like those rims on the last 2 of them lol but thats just me

i like the rims on the first and second, but not the third. the kits don’t really do it for me, and whats withthe 3 ft off exhaust pipe stickin out the back? is that jdm?!?!? i hope thats not whats “in” b/c i think it looks rather stupid.

Oh man Zilvia consists of 98% of baller ass looking rides, and 99% of the owners there are serious wheel fitiment whores, strecthing shit all the time over thier wheels. I wish more jdm shit was around in Canada like that to =)

stretch isn’t baller

it’s silly

yes, there is something wrong with you. But it’s curable by doing awesome things as opposed to very un-awesome things.

man the front is brutal the rest is alright u should get something that looks stock but looks custom beside a stock one

we do have baller shit and baller cars in canada… just they dont brag and show off so ppl dont jack their shit from the boards…

Gotta admit, those other whips look pretty slick. But I dunno, I still like the look of the pics I posted. Guess I just like an over the top sorta look. Some of those rims on those 240’s look nice though.

nicew paint job gay kit

dont do it

check out my first car i built before i even knew what jdm stood for

mustang built in 2002-2003, same kit, 16 years old

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/matty240sx/sil40009.jpg

I wonder if there is a website where you can play with any bodykits - mix match them up?

http://www.onderground-design.com

Canadian site packed with everything. I think you can mix and match kits as far as I know.

and about that mustang kit. It looks alright to me…lol. see, I don’t look at somthing and think “is it jdm or not?”. Suppose maybe I should because it is a japanese car… meh.

im not saying you should do that

i said dont do it, because the side skirts have to be molded if done properly ( due to vent) and although mine ws comepletly functional when i had it, it was still a pain in the ass for several reasons

That is what JDM looked like back in the day? :o

If you buy a “body kit” with generic names like , omgshogun, invaderwtfgay
then you will have to do some fiberglassing and extra work to make it fit. Thats basically your cars way of telling you not to put it on casue it wont like it.
Now of you spend a little extra money on a quality specialized aero kit, then it will fit right on without much hassle, and certainly no fibregaying, i mean glassing.

body kits are siiiick, makes the car look so much more expecive…
serious you should buy it then come show it off at the meets!

Thats a cruel thing to say lolz, ppl will eat him alive.

heh, I still like the look. And if people would really be that critical over it, then I dunno if I’d want to chill with them kinda people anyways. =/

if your tight on money
save your money for other things.
the 240 always ends up needing something regardless of what you do to it.
if its daily driven. you will need the money else where.
this is sort of a waste.

if you want to be unique. source a kouki front end and put it on your s13, or an s15 front end.
Or do something even crazier!
just not as crazy as the kit at hand!