what do you guys think of this swap?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/JDM-SILVIA-S15-SPEC-R-SR20-Tuned-Engine-6-Speed-240SX_W0QQitemZ8016143195QQcategoryZ72205QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

“This engine swap has lots of aftermarket parts and was tuned in Japan. It runs approx. 350 horsepower. Tomei head gasket, Tomei injectors, cams, HKS Turbo, Z32 air mass sensor, ROM chip tuning, Stainless outlet, exhaust manifold, oil cooler, 6 speed gear box, etc. Good luck on the bidding!”

That’s not the easiest swap into a 240.

That’s a decent price, but for that trouble I would just go RB.

I also don’t see the 6 speed tranny there either.

it’s there,m it’s beside the air cone picture

seller has 0 feedback… enough said.

I remember seeing that for sale 2 years ago.

I was told that the 6 speed tranny’s that came with the s15 sr20 were junk

I don’t know about junk, but they are not as strong as the 5spd box. Stuffing another gear into the same bellhousing makes for thinner things.

Like it was said ZERO feedback also they are based in the UK. Countless guys have been ripped off by people in the UK and there is NOTHING you can do about it in terms of getting your money back. The courts cant help you eithere. I am talking about the scam a few years back of selling cars to guys and then nothing.

like phil said, price looks ok but you can go RB25 and be a step ahead for similar hassle and similar price and be approx the same horsepower w/ a nicer currrvvveeeeeee and exhaust note fine tuned by the gods themselves.