What do you ride thread!

and a safelight van about to run you over…

hey thats only cause it was the first time i brought the bike up to 12 o’clock

timmah, this is what the f4i is going to look like. i just need to find what the color its called.

Looks sick.

Here’s my baby di the paint work my self gonna repaint the whole bike over the winter

ahha whats up jon

welcome to the forums kid !

this is the dude that airbrushed my windscreen on my R1

hey are you the one that i ran into on Route 9 over the summer with my black and red flame R1??

mine was loud as hell and lowered to the ground…

well i know whos paintin my bike lol.

don’t think so on rt 9 would have remembered a lowered flamed r1 I think there is more eye candy on my sight www.strictlyatttitude.com will do cars also

this is my bike. its an 06 buell lightning 1200. the pic was taken a couple weeks after i got it in 2006

I love those bikes. Nice bike man!

House of Kolor Orion Silver fine

This is my 1996 Yamaha VMax. I’ve owned it for two years and put over 20,000 miles on it, bringing it up to over 43k. only made one trip to the track where it turned a 12.5 at 109mph. Not bad for a 12 yearold, 620lbs cruiser

thats a really good time ! congrats on that, and good to see u put some miles on your bike !i put 8 thousand on mine this summer :smiley:

good to see your posting on here now sir!!

Bikes look good :thumb

Any more people who joined the dark side of one wheel drive?

Or maybe I’ll just wait 'till spring time when everybody and their mother gets one :ponder

2001 Honda cbr 600 f4i
Did all the mechanical and paint work myself. Theres a link on here with some before pics and a couple different angle shots.

+1

sick bike man!!

hhmm that F4i looks kinda familiar… :ssh

anyways, heres my baby…