What do you think??

http://thumbs.vidiac.com/c10e1f4d-9c3a-4aeb-8494-99b200c5d265.jpgClick here to see Video

dumass

i’ll bet the dirt is good for the Supercharger

I don’t know whats worse, you threatning me on of all things
-gayspace- or your crappy GT in the dirt.

/ yourself

Yeah, because drag racing is so easy on your car, nothing ever breaks. My drivetrain is strong, but motor and supercharger have 100,000 + miles on them. Your opinions are yours, I don’t care. I’m sure you do things with your car that I think are stupid. And it was fun. And I’ll do it again. Here is run/video number 2…

Click here to see Video

worst sounding mustang ever

THANK YOU. MEANS A LOT COMING FROM YOU…

I OWE IT TO MY FORMER MECHANIC, AND MAYBE YOURS’,.HE DECIDED TO MOUNT THE EXHAUST WITHOUT THE FACTORY H PIPE MOUNT , HAD IT HANGING FROM THE HEADERS TO THE MUFFLER MOUNTS. GUESS HE THOUGHT IF YOU TIGHTEN THE FLANGE BOLTS REALLY REALLY TIGHT IT WOULD BE GOLDEN. WELL IT WASN’T , TORE THE HELL OUT OF MY PIPES, BROKE A HEADER BOLT, AND NOW THE GASKET IS BLOWN OUT. ADD THAT TO THE LIST OF SCREW UPS.

wheat

I deleted my own post :stick:

Yeah fight over some gayspace crap, sure i’ll bring my drinking crew, bring your sheep screwers crew. your about weird as they come. enjoy the dirt

so you poked yourself. kind of figured you for that:stick: :stick: :jerkit:

nice edit job, that wasn’t a post it was a private message.

dude, you are beyond wacko for this board. i suggest you leave and return to steel city stangs.

How is it not ???
dude get off your anxiety pills and your farm milk asap.

Hell I never post anyway. I could really care less what you have to say about being wacko. I’ve met a few good people from here,but others like you.

i’m trying to care what others think of you, your a wacko to me. that does say alot

this thread sucks

well you asked what everyone thought…so what do yu expect??thats there opinion…

Dude you are seriously a fucking joke. It takes alot of fucking nerve to talk shit on people help you work on your shit. If you think the work isnt right then do it your fucking self!! So until then countine being a fucking douche bag and stalking 16yr old girls on myspace.
kthxbye.

once again… /thread and /thread starter

interesting

This looks like the bucket that sat outside 1st Try for like…ever… What happened to it there that was so bad?