What does everyone do?

Who wants to watch UAlbany play? :tongue

What group? I’m under MNST.

They have actually been improving every year for like 4 years now. They are also D1 and made March Madness twice. Almost beat UConn (up by 15 with like 8 minutes left and then got blown out - UConn was #1 seed).

The next year they made it again and lost. I forget against who though.

This years incoming freshman look promising.

Albany students need to start supporting their team. We have NO fan tradition. Me and the people in my section are by far the loudest. That’s sad. UAlbany has a HUGE student population.

22, Didn’t go to college shits over rated haha. I work for NYS OGS selling shit on ebay…
Getting married next year.

OML in CMT

24 work in the inventory unit for the DMV I do everything from answering phones to filling orders to taking inventory to driving all over the state in a van making deliveries. I like it it keeps me active during the day.

Im 27 and Im a delivery driver and machine operator for a linen service.

22, Parents own a landscaping company, I work for them full time (have been for 8 years now)

going to hvcc for CADD, work for a construction company doing bids, construction, drafting, and tons of other stuff, also work for another company designing safety systems for military aircraft (c130s mostly)

I’m 18, graduated from AHS in 08. I work at BJ’s for the time being selling tires/gas station kiosk

21 - Work at Best Buy Mobile in Best Buy at Crossgates (sucks.)

School - HVCC in the fall for something… severely undecided/i hate school.

[quote=Ilya;360286]Which union? My dad works for BAC 2. He’s a mason as well.

I work for local 2 as well. Whats he do? I do restoration and stone work.

im 23, work full time @ W.M. Schultz construction and goin to school full time @ hvcc

1. Newspaper reporter/features writer/editorial assistant at a small weekly. And I just sold my Mustang.

uhhhh you guys definitely need to buy John Deere Equipment from me haha

lol i would tell my boss but he only seems to buy CAT FTW!

Turned 20 last monday, il be a junior at suny albany in the fall, I will be getting my degree in anthropology, I do not support Ualbany sports, during the summer I work at Copeland coating company doing athletic surfaces… its a rough job but I make good money. I have no idea where my life is headed

34 professional masterbater. 3 gold medal 4 silver and a bronze.

I work for local 2 as well. Whats he do? I do restoration and stone work.[/QUOTE]

I’m not exactly sure. That sounds like something he does. His name is Vladimir.

sucks that your hand fell asleep that one time you won the bronze, doesnt it?