What Does Everyone Think?

http://www.yahoo.com/_ylh=X3oDMTB2MXQ5MTU3BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEdGVzdAMwBHRtcGwDaW5kZXgtaWU-/s/256834

Agree or Disagree?

bleh… hes just realizing that his popularity is going down the tubes and trying to make up for it.

On a side note, the India Company (USMC) got home today… A good friend of mine being one of them. :tup:

I think we should kill 'em all and let allah sort 'em out :wink:

good to hear :slight_smile: :tup:

Bush used new and more specific language in characterizing the opponents as part of an Islamic radical movement “with a clear and coherent ideology” and territorial ambitions, rather than dismissing them as the terrorist “evildoers” of his early speeches on the issue.

Even the news is making fun of his speeches. He says the same thing over and over and over. “We gotta fight terr”

I think he’s an idiot and is needlessly wasting lives of young men and women.

yea i was on the 190 going to school today, and they were setting up all sorts of stuff on the porter ave. bridge over the 190 for their homecoming. it was really nice to see, they had to big firetrucks holding up a massive american flag and a bunch of other stuff

:tup:

ok. im tired of people bashing bush. if he had just come out and said that “fighting terror” and fighting a war in iraq was going to give us a standpoint within the oil industry for the next 100 years by putting a democratic society in a position of power in the middle east, then no one would be angy.
that is all he did. he and the people pushing/controlling him entered iraq in order to help our children’s children by ensuring them some control of some oil in the middle east so that our enemies and those who are not allied with us control all of it. HE GAVE US OIL FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS SO BE GLAD HE DID OTHERWISE WE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DRIVE OUR FAST, ENERGY-UNCONSCIENCE CARS, SUVs AND TRUCKS.

we dont have oil now ? the war is over a year old and prices are still going up

are the tankers just that slow to get here ???

WE DONT HAVE 100 YEARS OF OIL

Wait so what happened to the fighting terror part?? Oh yeah…thats not why we are in Iraq because hes a fucking retard. Where are the WMDs Iraq was supposed to have? Oh shit…not there…uh ok lets see…they are housing terrorists. Yeah thats it. That will work. I’ll just use the terror angle. And if Bush provided us with oil for the next 100 years, why am I still paying almost 3 bucks a gallon. In your other post you said in 2-3 year we would be fucked with our oil supply. I hope you aren’t implying that we would be cut off by the middle east. That would make a whole lot of economic sense since we are one of the biggest customers.

Just admit that Bush is a fuck up. I know many a republican who has.

You are a fucking idiot. I don’t give a rats ass about oil. You don’t imperialize a country because you want thier oil, it’s not right. You don’t lie to the American people about nuclear weapons and WMD’s when all you really want is oil. You don’t spread fear throughout the country so you can insitute martial law and the take away people’s freedoms. After all this crap, the people who are still supporting this guy have got to be out of thier fucking gord!!!

Look at whose supporting bush though half of the people are uneducated hicks and the other half are basically zombies who are told to vote republican from birth. They guy did so much damage to the republican party that they are more divided than they have ever been. I just wish people would stop voting for their party and start voting for the better candidate. If john mccain didnt drop out of the election 6 or whatever years ago we would have had a republican president who wasn’t a moron with a “you tried to kill my daddy and everyone must read the bible cause i was born again” agenda. Im not saying that this is just the republicans that do it either but that is what got us in this mess.

OH MY GOD!!! You are a fucking retard. I don’t care what you say, Bush, nor the US, nor anyother country has the “right” to go into any country to place a democratic form of government in power just because we don’t like them and want their oil. You sir are a fucking idiot. I’d like to know where you are getting your stats from.

I was just thinking about this…
We went and defended Kuwait when Saddam invaded and tried taking it over. We said, no fucking way!! You can’t invade a country and install your government.

Now…over a decade later we are invading Iraq and trying to install our governement.