What happened on fuller rd?

Tuesday afternoon? A bunch of cops closed down the part of fuller between Central and Washington, and there is not a single bit about on the news anywhere? A couple days prior there was an SUV crashed into a utility pole on Consaul rd. with a mile stretch of it being closed to traffic and again no news?
Conspiracy!!:vlad

I heard the chemtrail planes take off from fuller road once a year

Dude you’re a conspiracy crackpot.
Everyone know that fuller is where they test the black CIA atvs.

Construction was supposed to be happening around this time.

It was always 7-5 and I have never seen a bunch of cops with flashing lights directing traffic at a construction site unless there was an accident.

I’ve seen them for less controlling traffic.

When the extreme home make over was in the region they were controlling that Neighbourhood.

This is a major intersection so who knows.

I’m just guessing.

Keep in mind most cops have nothing better to do anyways.

It was their form of street warz.

“We got civilians, civilians, CIVILIANS!”

a bus was on fire , yes im serious . underboosted fucked suttin up lol

accidents that dont involve stolen cars or casualties are NEVER in the news. my parents have been hit by drunk driver resulting in their car flipping 2x’s and i have caused some bad accidents and they have never even made the news paper let alone the news

what about our fun on the n-way wit jar lolol that never made the news either . we were almost dead lol

yup exactly! that was a huuuuuuuuuge issue closing down the norhway for about an hr. for a car speeding at us head on annnnnnnnd it never made the news

Duke_Laduke hit VTEC