What is a Ricer?

^ Im guessing by the amount of smoke in there you were high…
Oh yeah, im a ricer, just look at my car.
2 different rims, black hood, pointless stickers, and i 2 toned it my self, and i got a CB Radio

i think ppl here confuse rice, hardparking, and just plain ghetto.
rice = show cars… all show no go
hardparking = jdm tyte… bitches that chill at meets with hardcore trackstar cars yet dont track
ghetto = well… ghetto… shit box with shit mods multi-coloured n broken…
alotta brown ppl (no offense) in markham got ghetto riced civics n accords

I AM ALLL ABOUT THE TWO DIFF RIMS, THAT IS JDM NOT RICE :slight_smile:

Ricer A term i heard back when when i was 10 to me then it was any Honda really with stickers big chrome rims fart can exhaust and some nasty color skim inside the car “white dash red vents”. But i have realized something not all people are mechanical adapt they do the best they can and as long as it look good to them and makes them happy so be it. I respect a ricer for the fact that he is trying to change his car with the best of his ability, better then doing nutting and bitching at people how there car sucks or trend. Yes a lot of times it may look stupid or have no point but its a car allowing people to voice there to expression. isn’t that why we all have cars?

oh and Solarian why you bashing people man? Vw have a style of there own i would know worked on them for many years, style does not need a reason just need to look good to people its all.

u missed the antenna… Its Baller!
and whats green under the car?

Hahahahaha, wrong thread man. But I’ll tell you anyway… because I WANT TO. And it doesn’t look good, it looks awful. I’ve seen wrecks on the 401 that look better.

As for rice, I think too many of you see it as a bad thing. Rice is cool too, in moderation, you can’t have fun without it. You may think I’m wrong, but show me your car and I’ll point out atleast one ricey thing about it. There’s two on my car right now, and when I’m done there’ll be 4 or 5. I think small rice is cool, but not gay shit like 4" muffler on stock exhaust, etc…

Solarian, that’s why you definitely belong on this board. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lots of ricers here. :smiley:

Hahaha, it’s true though! Most people just don’t see the rice on their own cars. On the Solara I changed my gauge cluster backlight to red (1), and I have aluminum valve stem caps (2)
On the S13 I had aluminum Nismo door sills.
I know a shitload of you have stuff like that, hell there was a thread about “drift charms”. If that shit ain’t rice, I dunno WHAT is lol.

ricers are people who put crappy parts, like ventus K105 tires, in their sigs

Your mom?

your mom is a ricer.

*i was actually going to say that to someone in this thread and then i saw you said it already and i only made this post to acknowledge you i was thinking the same thing.

Fighter wing on a civic

how about rice:

taking picture if your self standing in front of your new front wheel drive toyota and posting it on a nissan board.
Nah , thats not rice… just wack.

but seriously , rice

1. ricer 2141 up, 208 down

(Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term “rice”) to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

• Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
  • Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
  • Lots of after-market company stickers they don’t have parts from, but must be cool
  • Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
  • Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
  • Clear tail lights and corner signals
  • A “performace intake”- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
  • Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX’s and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

The “ricer” attempts to make their car “performance” by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined to any one ethnic group or color, however different ethnic groups are known for certain styles.

Honda Civics with big spoilers and 4" exhaust tips are considered to be ricers.

. Ricer 743 up, 202 down

Any oriental import car that has been modified for no real performance gain.

Ricer: An oriental car with no engine mods, a body kit, and possibly stickers. Made to look fast.
Not a ricer: An oriental car with a fully built engine, drive train, and suspension reguardless of appearance

thats from urban dictionary :S

LOL, how about rice:
Defrauding members of this community, not paying Sasha for crashing into his trailer, and being in general a BELOW average player. Fuck off and go back to being banned.

[QUOTE=Solarian;250717]…QUOTE]

never.

give me one other name other than the one mentioned please.

we’ve never met but you have the biggest mouth when it comes to my name.

On top of that ,
everyone that ive ever done business with has no money/selling/buyer issue with me. If anything I may just be a dick ,or they may just like me.

But i know like 75% of this board personally.
do you?
I talk to them all personally,
do you?
I give them below average pricing after they low ball my original offer.
but I dont find the need to go onto the forum as bash them publically after they low balled me twenty bucks.
cause that how life is.

I’ve met like at least 17 people from son this week alone. and guess what , they all know my name.
They all gave me +1
so get off me

well said, my car has no NOTHING other then what inneed to make it go faster and handle better, accept one sticker.

Edit: Anyone feel free to make more cracks about the car and pics, I mean, I found it funny the first day, but not yesterday, not today, etc…

Are you being serious?

dude, I could have ripped on you as hard when you “experience your frist drift”
but im not fucking loser on the internet all day reading and commenting on people’s life experiences.

Your on my dick when it comes to the fact that I had an issue with the club before.

& maybe my memory is bad,

and which buyer sell are you talking about?
you shit on my buyer seller feedbacks after NOT doing business with me ever before
meanwhile EVERYONE else who has done business with me
put a +1
its funny how the internet tough guy keyboard cowbow’s are the ones that post jibberish when they have no clue.

go hit the search button
the only issue I ever had was with sasha.

but I could have sworn it was you.

im going to buy /sell right now

I think your mistaking me for this guy:

uploading picture…

Is sasha even upset still?

because i thought the whole situation was one of the funniest things i have ever been involved in in my entire life.

if he is , ill bring him to a rub and tugg amoungst other things.