This says it best.

What is rice?

Rice is not as simple as the make and model of a car. We are AUTOMOTIVE ENTHUSIASTS first and foremost. If you LOVE cars, you are in the right place. A RICER is someone who has tarnished the name of the enthusiasts. He is the one racing in daylight. He is the one talking like an idiot about his mods. He is the one with a car that is a peice of crap. He is the one that will do a burnout at an otherwise peaceful event or GTG and ruin it for everyone.

A ricer can be ANY car. If you MAKE your car a ricer, then it can become a ricer. Your odds are exactly the same wether you drive a import or a domestic.

You can also have a RICER MENTALITY. You can drive a bone stock car, and still be a ricer because of the way that you ACT or TALK. If you DRIVE LIKE A RICER in your moms bone stock mini-van, your STILL a ricer.

Get it?

So if you are one of us, a nation of enthusiasts who HATES rice, what is has done to our hobby, and hopes for a day when RICE will no longer litter our streets, end our meets, put peoples lives in danger, and ANNOY US, then you my friend, have found your new home.

NO MATTER where you are from, where you live, or what you drive, if you are here to support the automotive enthusiasts lifestlye, be mature, and have fun, you are in the RIGHT PLACE. :eek4dance

why the fuck was this in on-topic. nobody cares about your rice issues.

stop making gay ass anti rice threads and putting them in on-topic like people are going to care

ooooops… Sorry about the wrong forum thing… hope your panties aren’t in a bunch. Just hoping the people that mess up the Stadium meets read it. thats all.

Those people cannot comprehend how ricey they are which is why they will continue to be ‘classified’ and shunned so get over it. Live and let rice, save yourself.

:offtopic: :gives: :tool:

welcome to 2001

Anyone else want to put their .02 cents in…? Please do.

/yourself

:1320:

Why is this “ricer” stuff coming back all of sudden? I admit, it was funny 5 years ago…but it’s been played out for a LONG time now.

:slight_smile:

Not even worth the $.02, or the energy to type all this :dunno:

I race during the day, i’m a ricer.

Jasmine rice is my favorite.

Oh wait- you brought up 1999’s version of rice.
Oh well…
Long live Uncle Ben’s.

LISTEN UP YOU COCK GOBBLING DOUCHE CANOE, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. SO DO US ALL A GREAT BIG GIANT FAVOR AND SUCK ON THE BUSINESS END OF A 12 GAUGE LIKE IT’S YOUR DADDY’S COCK, OR ELSE I SWEAR TO CHRIST I’LL FUCKING PUNCH A HOLE IN THE BACK OF YOUR SKULL WITH A CLAW HAMMER AND JAB MY JUNK SO FAR INTO THE EMPTY CHASM THAT IS YOUR HEAD YOUR EYEBALLS WILL SPLATTER ON THE CHEST OF THE PRETEEN BOY YOU’RE BLOWING.

:rofl: x eleventy billion

:archive: