What is a Ricer?

lol im down for meeting at yorkmills station!!!

a car is a plus for helping you, but we all know if your ugly as sin no girl in the rite mind will let you poke her. she would probably just sit in your car and pretend to like you till you go drop her off at her “guy friends” house.

anyways, i love rice…its good when you want to eat 2000 of something.

there is nothing wrong with having a car, Hell I have two nice cars but I think it is sad if you need it to assist you in getting a girl. I have not ONCE used my car to get some Poon.

BLAT BLAT

I like whole grain rice

Nice one rick! And people on the forum shouldn’t be telling each other how they should do up each other’s cars or what they should be doing with them unless they ask for your advice.

sometimes it happens out of coincidence without any effort… true story

u guys are all ricers.

And it’s true, there might be a lot of riced out civics but there are still some pretty nice ones.

(thats as far as u know, those girls mite have been thinking other wise lol)
A nice car is like “brownie points” it doesn’t hurt ur odds

i agree brownie points are great so is gettin laid and not being rice lol this is too funny the bottom line is everyone is rice and has rice and eats rice so lets have a rice meet lol sorry this is just really funny ill go get a pot … lol who has a stove

^^ Do you not own a stove or a crockpot?

Ricers are those people that park bakwards in grocery stores, even though it’s defying the functionality of being able to put your groceries in your trunk. But wait it don’t matter because you’ve got 20 1" subs in the back.

Lets get sort of educated on this, here’s a link to wikipedias definition.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice_burner

UK people are weird, they use the word LAX,laxxed out, maxxed out.

wikipedia had the ulimate picture of rice

i like it hahaha

Looks like a decent supra in the back though.

What a ricer!