What is the most expensive Car you spotted driving in WNY?

Oh, asme here… the few people that I know could afford those sorts of toys, wouldn’t spend the money on em. :gotme:

Werd. I don’t know what he drives now, but when I was at OGSI Chris Collins DD’d a 10 year old RX300 on its second motor. Supposedly the dude has the biggest house in Spaulding lake and bought the lots on either side of his house for his kids to build on some day. I guess that came out when he got into a dick swinging contest with the owner of AirSep (competitor in Amherst) at a trade show in Germany.

I guess you don’t get rich by blowing money on cars…

Ugh Spaulding Lake is so “new money”…

rolls royce phantom!

I’d like to see a phantom, that’d be kind of neat.

I’ve seen a couple VT Diablos running around williamsville every year

here it is http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15229&highlight=phantom

TX plates? meh, doesn’t count.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Yesterday I passed thd silver Saleen S7 on Mill Road in East Aurora…the guy lives on Underhill Road out there…

lol

Word a Diablo is the top for me as well.

the saleen s7 is an 07 i talked to the guy he was sitting in a timmy hose parking lot back in february with it

I saw Ryan Miller in his M6 the other day.

:fuzzyfish:

what are you laughing at camel humper? Whens the last time you had tea with the McMansioaires???

:stuck_out_tongue:

definitely, when I delivered for takeout taxi that was a frequent stop of mine… its filled with rich young people, I know a few sabres lived/live there too as well…

most expensive car ive seen recently was a newer model maroon bentley on niagara falls blvd… in the drivers seat was like a 65yr old lady… lucky her

:cry:

95 del sol:headbang:

my friends dad had a 06 f430…tradded it in on a new bentley GT. I know both of them are around the 300K mark.

also:http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/BIN2054.jpg

My dad lives on Underhill.:snky:

I dont know, maybe that silver ferrari berlinetta that I tried to mess with back at an old Fbody meet.

'63 corvette ZO6 ~ $250,000

I saw the enzo also. I also know of 3 very costly muscle cars, a 1970 Buick gsx with 13,000 origional miles, a 87 GNX with less then a mile on the clock and also a 1970 Mustang 429 with low miles as well. All worth more then 100 g’s.