What is the most expensive Car you spotted driving in WNY?

06 F430 does not cost 300K maybe if its a convertible
New Bentley GT’s are under 200K unless its a GTC.

Unless you are talking about the combined value.

There is another GNX around with 20k some odd miles also. Hes in our club. You know him.

There are some old Ferraris, a couple Z8’s, high end benzs, bentleys, tons of vettes, some classic stuff and Porsche’s. Nothing too crazy. I know a couple guys have car collections that they store else where, but I never saw a car that blew me away. Other than a particular domestic dealer who drives a purple SSR.
I know a couple years ago they were going to have a Spaulding car show, but it got canceled.

Some of the new houses at the end of Rockledge (on the escarpment) are really cool. I think the lots alone were going for 250k a piece.

And im not sure what the percentage of people who earned their money compared to who was given it. So I guess im not in a position to to say if its new money or not.

'39 Buggati, frequently shows to car shows near my parents house.

SLR (silver), CGT (x2) (silver/black). I’m still trying to catch the Toronto Zonda on the road, havent seen it yet.

It was mostly a jab… based off of stories I’ve been told by neighbors & friends up there.

:redface:

you’d be surprised

If it’s the one I’m thinking of, It’s probably more like $150K. Flawless example.

I’ve seen the Saleen a few times, there’s a GT out here as well.

Psh. What do you know? :roll2:

So what’s the craziest ish you’ve worked on in Buffalo?

:funny: yeah because most are broke humps

He’s still got it. I’ve seen him twice on Maple driving it. First time was when the Collins for County Executive bumper stickers were really new and I was thinking, “wow, wonder who he knows to have one of those already”. Got up along side and realized it was Collins. Gave him the :tup:.

According to the news he also has an Equinox.

Like I said I don’t doubt they have it, I just don’t think it is stored at their house. Or I probably would have seen it.

I forgot Lambo I have seen plenty of 90’s versions and one or two newer ones. That is probably the top of the list of what I have seen.

But tons of 90 - 150k cars

Jim’s blue 70 Boss 429 would get more than $350k since it’s low mileage, documentation, and concours restoration. And it’s not driven. It’s been pushed 1/4 mile since he had it restored.

Honestly, nothing really “out there”. Lambo’s, Ferrari’s a couple of Lotussssusssses (Loti?), then the gamut of TT Porsches, AMG cars. Stuff like that.

geo metro!!! that shit was fast to!

Just when I was excited that you actually made an automotive post.

Get back in OT!:whip:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Anyhow, about a year ago I burst out laughing while driving down the thruway because I saw a Vette pulling a trailer with a Harley on it and all I could think was “Holy midlife crisis batman!”

i saw a mcclaren out around clarence a few times, that burnt orange color

lol sorry i had to say something. honestly one of my favorites was the aston martin vanquish (black). i use to do a hand wash and wax to a black one at delta sonic every so often. that and a porsha 911 turbo (yellow)

Yesterday i booked an appointment to have my car detailed May 30th and I am following up a Ferrari 360. Nothing too crazy but i LOVE the lines of the 360. I hope the guy dosen’t cringe going from that to my f-body hahah. Not in WNY btw.

I know Village Import on Main st usually has something crazy in their showroom and a 360 or something of that caliber in the shop getting worked on.

ugh.
f430>360
I personally hate the looks of the 360, the interior is also blah.
Not saying I wouldn’t kill a man for one…just that it’s not ferraris best work.