What is the most expensive Car you spotted driving in WNY?

lol, :tup: for realism

Murcielago in East Amherst.

I friggin love them for some reason. But off the top of my head don’t even know what a F430 looks like haha. I don’t stay up on those types of cars much. And +1 for realism.

ive seen a few of these cars everyone has mentioned. atleast 5 years ago i remember seeing a Porsche 959. If Clifton Hill counts as the area, then i will add a Ferrari F50 and Testarossa rolling together.

oh yeah, and a DeLorean. but that ain’t that hot anymore.

saw this as well…funny

have seen a phantom and a maybach

Does anyone else think this is funny? One would think a priest/minister could think of better things to do with his money then buying a status symbol

yellow and purple? I know :-0

Ive seen the lambos, ferrari’s, gt’s. but no slr or s7…

Anyone know if there are and sexie McLaren F1’s here???

extreme lime green lotus.

jim from alices kitchen?

Yup. He owns 10 nice classic Mustangs and one bad ass new one.

honda civic

actually, up until i bought my current car, the most expensive car in our driveway WAS a honda civic. its competition was 2 Lincolns LOL. and we live in east amherst.

immigrants ftw

Pastor Jerry Gillis?
One of the other Pastors at the church is a family friend and drives a 90’s Caddy. I will have to ask him about Jerry’s car.

Have you seen the one he just got yet? From Vegas IIRC. I heard it was the hotness

Hes an awesome car guy… but an asshole landlord.

I rented from him years ago…

And the food @ Alice’s sucks. hard.

i drove by alice’s sunday (i think). there were 3 stangs outside, one S197, one original 64ish one, and a Pony II from the 70’s. the pony actually looked really nice.

Yeah, the blue Boss was the one I was thinking of. That car is perfect. If he’s ever at a show I’d like to talk shop with the guy. :tup: