What is the most expensive Car you spotted driving in WNY?

yep ive known him for awhile.:wink:

No idea. Just a rumor I’ve heard.

That is one major difference between Central (and most of) Florida and Buffalo, I see sick cars just about every day, was in traffic with a Ashton Martin V12 Vanquish yesterday as well as an orange Lambo. Just an everyday thing down here

aston martin vantage the other day, think it was the V8 one

He picked the 69 GT500 up while he was in Las Vegas getting his 07 GT500 Shelby’ised. He brought it to the World of Wheels show last month. Seeing it is one thing, hearing it, drool… My friend got to drive it home that night and I think he shit his pants with the power it has.

Hey, if he’s got a Bentley, all the power to him. I have heard his book sales have done very well. He does seem like a very cool guy.
Plus they are talking about doing a cruise there sometime this summer.

WNY Mustang Club was having their monthly meeting. Some of the guys brought their cars out.

I live one driveway away from spaulding lake. I cruise through there for the sites every once in a while but there’s no good cars hidden. Some guy obsessed with his yellow z06 (04 maybe), a porsche 911 on the outskirts, and someone has a 3000gt. haha. biiiggg spenders.

i was looking at a f430 last year… but then some kids head got slammed off the hood :mamoru:

There is a guy in Angola with a nice collection of old cars, from the 1910’s on up. I remember he had a really old Rolls, some kind of steam-powered car, and a bunch more that were worth quite a bit. It was a while ago so I don’t remember. He lived at the end of some alley, you would never suspect a huge collection was housed there.

lol, my uncle lives in there and has a yellow Z06… but its a 2007

Enzo.

Cool, maybe that’s the one. I just remember no hood scoop so i figured a little older. I’m mad jealous of that guy’s garage.

I helped him push his Locomobile up Commercial Road last summer :lol:

I saw a dude last night in a lambo what wouldn’t race for less then 5K, drive up the curb. It sounded sweet.

Yesterday, I finally spotted the Saleen S7…insane

last year a yellow Carrera GT, RR Phantom, Bugatti Veyron

Carrera GT for me…

I seen something yesterday.
In SANBORN which was shocking.
It was parked at a house, an SLR McLaren.

in the same driveway was a Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT.
I travel this road alot, and I’ve never seen either of these cars there before.
I slowed way down and was doing the overshoulder look at them.

Also at the corner of williamsroad at the little diner was a yellow carrera with a black convertable top

lambo in lockport. even crackheads can afford nice cars!

I just saw that saleen S7 the other day. He was stuck in traffic haha.

Bull shit. There arent any road going versions and there are not any in the US.

Maybe you mean regular Murci, or an LP640. But not an R-GT.

i once saw MPd’s porsche. Talk about Friggin RARE!!!