What is the most expensive Car you spotted driving in WNY?

A guy i know owns a Bentley GT … he also has an S8 …

Another good friend of mine owns a mint flawless GNX,Lambo,multiple pro-street cars,and the list goes on … ive known him for about 15 years … and i have never seen him out of work gear(dickies and a tee shirt )

It was probably an LP640 I was looking at the pics of the 2 and it looked more like the r_gt but i was going atleast 35 before i slowed and looked back.

I wanted to turn around, but i figure if i stopped to talk / take pics of cars worth more then houses, id probably get shot haha.

Saw a lambo gallardo in clarence yesterday, pure hotness.

I saw a silver saleen s7 on transit today around 8

yeah i saw the s7 on NFB before I moved. I’m glad the dude the actually drives it!

yea it sounded really good but I hope he has the money for the gass its getting fucking crazy

seen a aston martin driving down transit on friday or saturday or something, some kind of ferrari, dont really remember, but he lives out in derby, alls i remember is that it was red and looked new.

hmm if he drives a S7 im guessing he has money for gas?

haha, if you guys saw the S7 yesterday, I was probably driving it…

We took it out to a friends house in Wheatfield around 2:30 and came back around 5 or so. I know he had it out again today for a little while, but the supposed bad weather today squashed the cruise we all were supposed to go on.

Fun car for sure, but the shift pattern and setup is just plain goofey.

saw the maybach 62s about a week ago…a nice half a mil car

Before I moved the most expensive car I saw in Buffalo was in Williamsville. It was a Bentley GT-C on Main Street. Saw it quite a few times. Always parked outside of a restaurant.

Since I’ve moved to San Diego, I’ve seen cars that put that to shame.

I saw a girl was driving it tho? or maby it was you idk

I saw the silver S7 On Center Street in EA.

Jaegers Corrado…:biglaugh:

On a real note, the yellow murcielago I saw with X and Jeller the other day…

I was at niagara on the lake sunday, parked on the main drag was a testarossa, murcielago, and a DB7.

If you are being a moron on purpose, then congrats, you are a moron.

If you are being serious, then look at the places I posted, and the places you saw it. Wrong part of town. I wasnt driving it anywhere near transit, and the owner doesnt look like a girl, nor has any girl drivin it that I know of…?

Eye exam perhaps?

I haven’t seen a girl with a beard in a while.:stuck_out_tongue:

Not saying they dont exist…

But who has this dude been hanging out with…?

I saw it. In fact I saw your Viper behind it too.
Snagged a pic it was on the 90 next to the Galleria:

(Actually I saw it on the 23rd so it might still have been you if your Viper is blue)

saw an s7 on main and transit around 8 just like ^

Sat night a maserati was behind me on delaware dt, then parked by mothers and saw a 360 modena driving the other way…wtf

The guy apperently lives around the corner from me.
Sunday was the first time I had seen the car though.