what is the real son240 now?

sniff fine

Are you going to be able to get it today then? Let me know before I leave work at around 515. So far I haven’t died of infection, so things are looking good for me

Well, good to see my messages have been publicly posted :stuck_out_tongue: Regardless; I will address some of them.

I initially made a move on purchasing the site a couple months back. Correspondence moved slow on the son front. I further followed up once i seen the site was down.

I offered to purchase the forum, run it on my dedicated servers, return some revenues back to the club for events, shows, free stickers, free t-shirts, free giveaways etc.

I have my own network of auto sites. I attend events, I take pictures, I take movies. I donate for trophies etc etc.

2G-Money (Dave P) really shouldn’t comment. Dave, you have no idea what i valued in this site or what i was willing to pay. As i expressed to Gonad (gautam) and Bing on the phone, my interest was in saving the forum and ensuring the club was ran and continued on by the same people. I even offered to let them keep all the revenue generated by the car club and i would help with other funding. see how I didn’t even comment about paying for my Ferrari

The fact that you would even bring up VS was unnecessary. If you need to know what was said to Gonad, Bing or Andrew, contact them. But for your notes, I was acting for myself.

At this stage, it doesn’t matter. There are two parties claiming they own the site, as i said to Bing, I’m not about to invest in something that is stolen.

To me, I only care to a certain extent. This is between Andrew and Gautam. Someone DID steal the DB and information, they’re liable. This is for Andrew to or Gautam to figure out. Who ever did the undermining should rethink “the good” they’ve done for the forum and club.

Either guys using my posts / comments / msn logs to leverage their e-cred is sad.

The reality is, NEITHER of you have quashed the idea of selling the forum. I just inquired, no one outright said no.

If both of you want to tank the site, go for it.

My offer stands to the rightful owner.

I had no intention of helping you fix it, as i said from the get go, i was interested in purchasing the site.

Im not playing any cards or hiding anything. I think i’ve been the only honest person here so far. LOL

You said you wanted domain control and the owner of the .ca wouldn’t release it.

Anyhow, i dont know what your motive was or is, but i am not interested in tanking this site or club.

Sounds pretty honest to me… now if only SON had a stock value, I could cash mine in and make some coin…

Hey Rick who was liable when you stole the DB and email lists from 1320drag.com and made 1320drag.net ??? Up to your old tricks again??

Legally, and contractually i owned everything from inception.

Please contact Mark P and ask him for the copy of the contract he signed if you’re that curious. :slight_smile:

I own www.1320drag.net . We sponsored NOPI 2 years ago and hope to get up and running to the full potential again.

Haha, yah of course you own 1320drag.net after you stole the data base from 1320drag.com to create it. You’re a joke, and everyone on here now knows it. Bing, Gonad, Andy. Good luck buying the site now.

Again, i owned the .com, net, ca, us etc. Mark and i parted ways. A legal contract was signed by mark and witnessed by his mother (if i recall correct).

Again, you really to speak to Mark about it as my interest isn’t in rehashing how someone tried to scam me. :slight_smile:

I wasn’t going to post any further, but I will now that Rick has made his statement.

If you think what we were doing was to start our own little club, then you clearly have no idea of our intentions. You also had no point in getting involved with this club, especially in bringing legalities and finances into the picture.

Anywho, a meeting is planned between the afforementioned administrators to resolve this issue once and for all.

I am sure very soon that everyone will appreciate and agree with our decision.

We think it will be for the best.

The roads of life are paved with good intentions, but every once and a while you crash Gautam…

fuck this shit, im buying a BMW

fs: sr coupe w/stuff 49,999.99 firm

Keep telling yourself that Rick and it might come true. I’m sure Mark will have a good laugh when he hears how much lower you’ve sunk.

gg im out,

contact me if this ever gets straightened out

TNC is my new headache-free home, later guys

Well, i didn’t think anything except that you were the owner and that you were possibly going to sell. No big deal man, i just didn’t realize you weren’t the owner. LOL

You had given me the heads up on the new domains, if you recall, i told you NOT to move it, because for me the site has its history on the .ca, thus more value to me.

Being that i was interested in the forum, there would have to have been remuneration on both sides. Me paying you, the board breaking even, money being invested in the club. The idea is to have foresight into what will cost, so finances are a concern, especially when i’m the one coughing up the money.

As for the legalities, of course those came into play when you, or whomever jacked the DB. For all i know i could have shown up Wednesday, handed you some money and you would have handed over your $20 worth of domains, a DB that doesn’t belong to you etc. Thats assuming that you’re the guy in the wrong.

Anyhow, i think you guys should sort out what has taken place, it would be better for the community.

But, as i’ve said. I am still interested in the site and i wont walk away yet. Much of it can be salvage despite the damage some people have caused.

You know that forums don’t have to be a headache if you just ignore the garbage right?

You chose to make it seem like a headache…

You also forgot that this is SON240sx, and to any 240sx owner, $200 is a lot of money.

Assuming this is still lined up, all the best.

I’ve never stolen from anyone…

Signed and witnessed… now if you’re telling me what is written out above and signed by your boy is trickery, then damn, too easy.

Please continue any discussion here. The new thread will be heavily moderated.

http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=27297