What is your next car going to be?

caliber limited lifetime warranty ftw =)

I have a gf was the main reference to why just the car lol.

:deadhorse: :cough:whiningabouthowexpensiveschoolis:cough:

yes, spending 75% of your income on depreciating assetts at a young age is a sure fire way to have a “fun ass life” when you are older.

What a joke.

Dude, skip the growing up. go right to the mid life crisis.

yeah, i forgot, because I’m not going to earn any more money in the future :picard:

My next automotive purchase will be a nicer garage. Oh, and with a house, pool, and land on GI attached…

So in 3 or 4 years probably a new DD for the wife. Impreza sedan or Civic most likely…

I <3 the internet.

I live for this shit lol

http://jilldenton.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/cart-before-horse-2.jpg
?

Yeah… I am thinking I can put up with my tC for a little longer, and after my next deployment I can get that. I might even have to go with a 335 at that point, we’ll see.

never cried about how expensive it is.

just saying, if you are PAYING out of your pocket

ecc 2 yr > ub/canesius ect.

NOW i’m not saying ecc is better than those schools, i know it’s not. But people who don’t have any type of ride and take out 40+ grand a yr to attend those schools for their first 2 years are :smash2:

get your basic shit out of the way at a cheap school, then get your 4 yr at a good school.

and as for future auto…

probably going with a reliable AWD or possibly a fuel efficient import

have fun with that communications degree

I can see in the next 10 year manual transmissons are going to be discontinued.
Auto’s are getting so good now./

b-b-but he can throw in a minor in psychology!

:jam:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/BikerFry/futurevalue.jpg
just sayin…

oh…i meant like…automotive, not automatic lol. my bad.

my next car is going to be manual, i don’t care how good an automatic car can get. no clutch, no care.

(yes, my car is automatic. I hate it. oh well)

an integra. a 4 door gsr if i can find a decent one for cheap

There was an interesting study done probably a decade ago where they compared the net worth of 2 different individuals. One worked 40hrs a week delivering pizzas directly out of highschool, the other went to college, worked only to cover expenses, and took out ~10k in loans every year to cover tuition.

Since the pizza delivery guy was intelligent with his money and saved, and the college kid took 5 years to graduate, assuming salary averages for recent grads in his field, the study estimated that it would take the college grad over 15 years to eclipse the delivery boy’s net worth.

I wish I could find it.