What kind of car does your girlfriend drive

alero, paid for.

desires: 3 series vert & MDX.

2002 Chrysler 300M Special

The baddest yellow Saturn around

'06 G6 leased for $200 an month; 3.5 V6, 17’s 28mpg average. NOt a car chic but wants a 350Z…which is funny because I rented a new G35 while in California last month and she didn’t give two shits about that car, even after I told her how similar the two were.

Now my last girlfriend was into the car scene and LOVED taking my Mustang down the 1/4 mile.

My wife had a '98 neon R/T which we just recently bought back after it was totaled for $75 (springtime auto-x ride), currently she’s driving a '97 base neon till spring when I’m gonna buy her something new, probably either an impreza, lancer, or Mazda 3.

PowerWheels Jeep “Barbie Edition” :slight_smile:

my ex drove a 01’ lude and traded that in of an 07’ SI

2000 mustang

[quote=“ly555is,post:30,topic:35367"”]

mine drives my old '94 4.6 t-bird with a pile of well-maintained miles. i kinda wish something would die on it, i hate that stupid car. like a girl needs a 4600lb car to haul her from lewiston to buff state :roll:

[/quote]

Good luck,I ran my old 4.6 motor 9 thousand hard miles on 1 oil change and it would lose a quart every 3 months.It never missed a beat.The old motor was so abused and still runs strong today in a 96 GT.And the car wieghs 3900-4000 pounds not 4600.

My wife drive a clean 97 Black Blazer LT with all the bells and whistles.

Don’t got one so I dunno. :stuck_out_tongue:

2008 Lexus RX350 for the wife

My wife doesn’t care what she drives, so she has an 2004 Cavalier. I hate it!!

ex, 05 cavalier.

96 Monte Carlo

I love how any ot thread involving women just brings multipage threads out of the woodwork…

[quote=“95xbird,post:69,topic:35367"”]

Good luck,I ran my old 4.6 motor 9 thousand hard miles on 1 oil change and it would lose a quart every 3 months.It never missed a beat.The old motor was so abused and still runs strong today in a 96 GT.And the car wieghs 3900-4000 pounds not 4600.

My wife drive a clean 97 Black Blazer LT with all the bells and whistles.

[/quote]

yeah, i know :frowning: her last couple of 3.8 tbirds ran 230K & 180K. i can only imagine with this one. as for the weight, that’s what the door jamb states. Certainly feels heavier than a mustang - GT, at that. how do you figure?

ex drives an 05 Civic EX

the wifey is rollin a 04 Kia Spectra (not a bad car)

but were lookin for a new whip … she loves the CX7 … I want a trailblazer ss

01 Honda Civic

black redline vue.
i have only seen one other black RL in the area :slight_smile: