so proud of her!! lol

i was teaching my gf how to drive in her 240sx. so i was showing her the perils of winter driving a rwd car. luckily we had winters in the rear so its not that bad. so im sliding around in my neighbourhood and im telling here how to control it if it happens. now i let her have her turn and we go around the block a couple of times so she can get a feel for the car. now i tell her to drive back to my house and i purposely make her take the street that i know is still covered in snow. now she starts turning onto that street and i tell her to step on the gas
(knowing fully that the car is going to slide). then as soon as she feels the rear slide i see her countersteer right away let go off the gas and press the gas again once she had control. i was like 45444 . i couldnt believe that she listened to everything i was telling her when i was showing her how to do it. just fyi she doesnt drive and only has a g1 so this was a big surprise to me when she did this. :drivin

She definetely drifts better than i do!

thats what im hoping for. lol.

hahahahah Alex, tell her im proud, and Ill come give her some lessons (legit lmao) anytime!! :smiley:

^^go bother connie!

^^^ **** you Alex

wait wait wait …

you have a gf? what about church?! he’s going to be so sad now :frowning:

^^shhhhhhh. dont tell him. i was just pretending all this time. just to get him to give me gifts and stuff. rofl.

ha nice ,… now its my turn

^^^ You’re so JDM Tyte, you go Red X’s in your Sig.

Way to disgrace urself n00b, you got pwnt by a girl.

i can’t believe she listened to you either…without cutting her ears off that is :wink:

if she listened to josh, then she would end up in a ditch.

its a toyota, it will be alive until the end of time thanks for asking

and as for the bunked motor as you put it, that wasn’t my fault =/ i bought it blown and the guy a)lied to me then b)disappeared so i can’t punch him in the fa…i mean have a nice chat with him about it…and the supposed “working” turbos he gave me with it…basically i’m never trusting anyone again <_<

good stuff alex. seems like she’s already better that you, lol

we’ll invite her to track next year for drift. :slight_smile:

haha yeah and pwn alex at grip racing too
i wouldnt be surprised if she was a better driver than he was haha
jks

^she’s obviously better than you. She has a license duh!

ahaha nice alex

burn

^^^
Get a car

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb251/Cal-Soy/funnypicturecatfail.jpg

that runs…

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb251/Cal-Soy/cat44.jpg

waiting…