IM BACK ON THE STREETS!!!!

sorry, just had to post. just picked up my GTR from my mechanic and its running as good as always. luckily i didnt hit the curb as hard as i thought. no parts to replace just had to tighten stuff up and align the wheels. finally got plates for her too! next meet here i come!!!:wink:

Sweetness hope to see you and your baby soon :smiley:

maybe ull be able to take part in some driftin…find that hidden spot

SKYLINE DRIFTING FTW!!!

nice!
ya lets see some skyline drifts.

im not too good at going sideways. but ill still definitely try. now all we need is another meet and then i can join in. lol:A

Always! :R

I’ve had a lot of fun drifting my car.

skylines drifting are so rare… let’s put that out of fad shall we? :smiley:

drifting alone is rare

lol so is jon comming to a meet hahaha

dun worry…i dont think im that good either cuz my car aint stick :frowning:

Alex, next meet we will rip down together, with this kind of weather F— it, im putting it on the road…

damn right!!!:C lol. rick, you think we could arrange another meet soon while the weather is good.:A :H

that means we need to teach you to drive a stick asap.:{

Or just leave it in gear L or 2 so it wont shift unexpectedly. Sasha took his GS300 to a drift session and that’s what he did while he went crazy on open diff lol.

ugh huh…yea ive heard that a million times from a million ppl

yah we can arrange somthing…

Don’t worry girl, whenever your ready or willing we’ll give you a few tips/pointers and you can take it from there. Everyone should try it once and if it’s not your thing, meh, no big deal.

Hopefully my engine issue will be all fixed up soon so I can come to a meet and do a little sidewaze action myself, it’s been so long. I also have a personal family matter that is taking a lot of my time too and is very important but I’m sure I’ll be out sometime in the near future.

wen it comes down to it i think ppl r just afraid to have sumone use their car to learn on because…truthfully who wants to take the chance of sumone messing up their car…even my bro was supposed to teach me but nvr did lol

My sentra is the easiest car to drive… If I ever make it to a meet you can give it a shot, don’t worry you won’t break it.

Mike