IM BACK ON THE STREETS!!!!

next meet as long as its a open parking lot ill let you try for a few minutes. its people that know how to drive a stick that im afraid off. because if they know how to use a stick i dont know what they’ll do with my car.

If I’m in the car and I teach them from scratch then I generally don’t have a problem. I’ve taught 3 ex’s how to drive manual. One in my Datsun and two in another car that I have… Audi Coupe GT (My ex-daily driver)

The clutch in the Audi is still good and for each of them it got to a point where I got to their houses and told them to drive.
The Datsun is another story. The clutch was pretty much done anyway. Bad bad slipping under heavy acceleration.

I don’t think I’d try it in my 300ZX though. Well, maybe now that I’m swapping the engine, which would mean a new clutch. We’ll see next meet.

looks like shorteaz has a lineup for people that want to teach her. lol

yup… just because she’s a girl and everyone’s probably like “OMG WTF A GIRL ON THE FORUM”

and in this scenario… “OMG SHE WANTS TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE STICK!! I"LL TEACH HER WITH MY STICK!!!” LOL

haha, the only girl ill teach is my gf. which i tried too but she does not like it at all

this forum is making my stoumach hurt. ive never had so much laughter in a day. on that note though.:{ :{

aaawwwww i feel specciiall hehe be prepared guys:P…ive nvr even tried before…i understand the concept and wat to do…but i hope im not one of those girls who will never get it…cuz i plan on eventually getting a bike…and knowing manual wud help lol

Just don’t let fear or intimidation get to you, especially if your in a big open parking lot or track with no walls. That way your not gona wreck your car in to anything but the other side of that coin is drifting does cause damage. Mainly to the suspension parts of your car and exsive wear/tear on the engine & tranny. Just ensure that you’ve prepped your car properly and then go from there.

While it’s totally possible to drifting with an automatic, it’s not the best way to do it especially if your learning. My suggestion would be to either swap to a 5 spd tranny or, buy another car that you can drift with and the cheapest would be a 240sx. As long as it’s a 91+ and made in Canada you’ll get a viscous lsd so you won’t be a one wheeler potato peeler :stuck_out_tongue: . Learning 5 spd is SUPER easy and I could have you doing it in under 5 min’s, then from there it would just require some practise.

ok. just be to be fair lets do a list of people that want to teach shorteaz.

1.)assass1n
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
just add you name to the list. lol :smiley:

this is funny lol

Count me out…

I’ll be last because she wont clutch ride by the time she gets to me :stuck_out_tongue:

1.)assass1n
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.) Blade… “standard bus” lmao

Ok well we’ve gone WAY off topic here in poor assass1n’s thread. So if you’d like to teach Shorteaz go here,

http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?p=9662#post9662 :wink: .

Now even though I can’t fully remember what the orginal topic was, sorry we got on to something else and back ON TOPIC!

lol. its all good bruce. i never expected my post to reach 4 pages.:smiley:

p.s. just finished installin hks ssqv bov on the gtr. now time to scare some kids. lol

plus i dont think he’s hitting the streets with his skyline in this weather hahahaha…

unless it’s his beater and he has a 800whp gtr hidden in his garage. hahah

you’ll all probably laugh when i tell you this. my other mode of trasportation is currently garaged while i use my gtr everyday. the thing i have in my garage is a 2001 dodge caravan.:smiley:

WTF!!! LMFAO!