what kind of sick fuck does this

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=225570914125584

fucked up

White people John :facepalm

Horrible. Deserve to be tortured.

what is that supposed to mean vlad ? blacks have done it as well . alonh with any other kind of minority . i meant what kind of person not the color of there skin , i take that as disrespect as well

That’s exactly my point as you’re known to make generalizing comments against certain populations.

They all do it.

and i have admitted that all people do fucked up things , butt why is it when brown people do suttin like that or against a whitie it isnt made a big deal like if a white guy does it to a brownie ? thats my anger issue with it

Thats the saddest thing to read about.

Nothing is free.

Neither was the slave labor, now you have to pay for what people have done in the past.

Same with Native Americans etc.

And what do you mean isn’t a big deal?

Black guy kills a young blond, blue eyed white kid there will be blood.

But when something like that happens the media downplays it and liberals give anybody who brings up the racial aspect of that sort of crime a ration of crap. While at the same time go on and on about upper class people (who are generally white) tip the scales in their favor and life isn’t fair for the underpriveleged minority.

I’m not as far to the right as Jon, but I do agree with his view point on a lot of things. It’s come to the point where it’s a disadvantage to be a white skinned middle class male in America. You pay your taxes and bust your ass and wind up at the bottom of this list for just about every major oppertunity, because your not a minority and don’t help fill some BS quota.

Also it’s always sad to hear about somebody killing a child and I hope the person winds up in prison and is gang raped to death.

If your view of quotas was true then majority of good jobs in America would be occupied by blacks, Asians, women and other minorities.

Yet in reality minorities occupy low paying jobs and a typical good job occupied by white mail.

Don’t give me this “white American is a minority, who has no opportunity” BS.

:’(

White mail. Jeez. Post office is to blame…

iPhone autocorrect FTL

Shit like this makes me rage, there needs to be a job for torturing the sick fucks in the world that do shit like this and I need that job.

no thats not what I’m saying at all. However I will and do have a harder time finding a job then somebody who fulfills a minority quota for any company that does business with the state or federal government or their agencies. Do I hate minorities because of this no, but it’s still not right. Just because their ancestors had it rough doesn’t mean I should have to pay for it. Nobody should get any kind of preferential treatment based on the color of their skin or ethnicity.

i agree with toomany on this, vlad you wouldnt understand since youre a minority here as well

I had trouble getting into harvard because of the legacies.

Oh do tell me more about this

I heard about this when it first hit the news, have there been any updates beside the Toyota truck they are looking for? I see in the facebook page they identified who the kid was.

Large, fenced in, wooded area (50+ acres). Turn the person loose that did it in said area. We go hunting. I have guns.