what mods should i start with?

if its an ek hatch trade me for my car :tup:

hahahaha

its more of an em coupe

yea i think tires are what id need most but its about winter so im gonna hld off till spring. i have kyb agx shocks and 3" h&r springs on and i’m about to put in some coilovers to raise her up for the winter. yea tthats just the to bust your balls kevo! haha.

turbociv thats great advice. i just stole the spoiler off a plymouth superbird and welded it to my trunk yesterday. i’ll keep u posted with my 1/4 times.

do what you want to the dam car its yours. dont ask what you should do. go do some reasearch and just do it. if it were mine id sell it and buy a diesel truck and a flannel shirt. but if thats not in the cards id just buy a turbo kit and drive it around racing mad fast leet fbods. once you get a turbo kit you will automatically know everything about hondas and be able to race every fast fbod in the world and beat them all

no, you have to buy a car that already has a turbo kit on it. then you know everything.

when are you going to get your facts straight?

back on topic.
turbo.

if you want to auto-x and play on the track use a gt28rs
if you want to have a highway superstar, then go big or go home

dont forget to do brake swap all around the car, or if you can afford it rock a 5 lug.

lol prebuilt cars = ker to knowledge for everything. trust my it comes in the manual

basically i like what everyones already said, figure out what goals you want first and go from there…

a honda without a turbo is like sex without climax…
it just isn’t fun