what movie makes you guys cry

Redline…

when the sprayed lambo went airborn and the main character’s bro DIAF’s…so dramatic, so traumatic…

An Inconvenient Truth

I don’t cry at movies…but I am shocked to see how many guys do.

you guys are fairies, movies arent real. why the fuck would you take them that seriously as to actually cry?

my girl, when i was a kid, when they give the girl the ring from the dead boy and its a happy color…

fucking pussies.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:32,topic:38649"”]

saving pirate ryan… gets me everytime

[/quote]

lol @ pirate.

But I was going to say this too; that scene at the end always makes me a bit teary eyed.

lol… 300 bc leonidas dies :frowning:

it was for “glory” though so it was worth it

Heres where i get gay. One day i was home with the flu and i’m watching tv and regis and kelley comes on. I was bored and stuck in bed and i have never been more sick in my life. They had this story about a lady that donated her kidney to save her friend’s life or some shit and they started playing that slow emo piano music and all of a sudden i had a tear running down my cheek and i was getting choked up.

It was fucked up cause i really don’t get like that but maybe the flu turned me into a chick that day.

fuckkkkkkkkk

THe Notebook
:frowning:

i keep thinking about the scene in dumb and dumber when they are both crying, wiping their faces and blowing their noses with 100’s. all to the phone company commercial

[quote=“L8APEX1,post:51,topic:38649"”]

i keep thinking about the scene in dumb and dumber when they are both crying, wiping their faces and blowing their noses with 100’s. all to the phone company commercial

[/quote]

Reminds me of the USPS commercial that they used to play during christmas time. My girfriend was working in florida on internship and she would bawl everytime she saw that commercial…

I forgot to mention, Big Fish made me tear up a little.

You fags have got to learn to suppress your feelings. Push them deep down inside until it starts boiling up as anger and you get in fist fights every time you drink.

Fucking pussies…

armegedon

[quote=“strokingnova,post:54,topic:38649"”]

armegedon

[/quote]

oh that scene when bruce willis stays outside and ben affleck is like NO I LOVE YOU!

I hate the fucking Notebook the girl is a whore!

ET

tommy boy when his dad dies and he is walking down the road by himself

I don’t remember any, but I probably have at some point in my life.

Oh I think I cried for Matt Damon when he lost 30k to John Malkovich in Rounders.

Notebook
walk to remember
saving private ryan
Black hawk down
We Were Soldiers(epic ending)
Hamburger hill
Full Metal Jacket