what the fuck!

:bowrofl: The NAACP is warming up the private jet for that comment :ugh2:

you mean the private 93 cadi on 20’s with a donut on the back right and the trunk is held down with twine. pass door window held up with duct tape…???

did anyone catch the qoute from the PR person with Kennywood regarding the sale and potential changes?

I heard it on the radio this morning, and almost spit coffee… from what i understood this came from the afternoon news yesterday. She was answering questions regarding what changes would be made, and she said “it’s not like it’s going to turn into a giant taco stand”

It’s funny, but can’t be good for a pr career!

FOZ I was reading the first page thinking to myself, the fucking dipndots would be replaced by Taco Bell kiosks lol

yeah, that’s the one. The bubbled tint and rusty dubs gave it away, lol.

1. towel head 248 up, 66 down

A derogatory term for one of Middle Eastern descent, especially a male. It comes from their custom of wearing a turban.
“Some guy in a restaurant called my grandmom a towel head… We’re all pretty upset about that.”
by Peri Banu Aug 7, 2004 email it
2. Towel Head 162 up, 48 down

1. Derogatory term to refer to those of Middle-Eastern (or Indian, but I suspect only because most people would use “Towel Head” in everyday conversation couldn’t tell the difference between the two to save their lives) origin, based on the religious custom of wearing a turban.

2. A missed oppurtunity to use the term “Dune Coon”, which at least always makes me laugh.

3. That hick just called Rashid a Towel Head.

4. I knew Cletus was more retarded than the other hicks when he called Rashid a Towel Head, instead of a Dune Coon.

you forgot the king’s crown air freshner on the rear deck. :slight_smile:

And the gold plated dental floss holder in the glove box right next to the platinum twig made of oak tree

and the flying jesus

Instead of paying to get in I’m going to jump the fence and expect everything for free . Just to see how they like it .

Oh wait thats the Mexicans , sorry .

or from the hill district

:bowrofl:

??? where to even start?

GODDAMNIT, TOWELHEADS ARE BUYING KENNYWOOD!!! OH FUCK!!!

Remind me: Why would I be mad about this again?