What to buy: Parents Anniversary

My parents 30th is in May. I’d like to do something “special” in the Buffalo area.

Any ideas on something that the parents would like? I’m hoping someone on here did something nice for their parents so they can give me some ideas. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

:burnin:

lingerie or sex swing?

My parents don’t have sex and they never did.

Back on topic - anything not sarcastic?

never did huh? lol

on a serious note, how about a dvd of old pics in a slideshow format type of thing? me and my sister did that years ago for my parents 25th. They really liked it. all the old pics from when we were children…picswe gathered from parents friends and relatives of before we were born, etc.

nice sentimental keepsake

another pug for abby

bunkbeds or seperate beds, after 30 years theyll appreciate it.

throw them a surprise party. My sisters and I just did for my parents 30th and they loved it. Invited family and friends to the pub where we were supposed to have dinner.

Got it catered (food and open bar) for like 3 hours. Then also blew up a picture from their wedding (cutting the cake) for display. It wasn’t too expensive and they really appreciated it.

g/l

One of those salvatores gift cards for the supper and the night in the hotel suite.

Thats a nice thing.

Well, since Jon’s ballerific, and you don’t want to get em a puggle, send em on a cruise.

How much loot ya lookin to blow?

That’s what I would do, cruise it up for them.

I was looking into Sheas Broadway shows and maybe dinner in the area…

Do they do dinner/show packages? Or can someone give me a place to eat around the area?

well then why didnt you say so?

She lives with Jon…Duh!

cabaret. its right behind sheas on pearl street. excellent food, top notch ambiance, reasonable prices, and great location. if you got them 100 at cabaret, it would cover a bottle of wine, apps, two entres, and desert.

:tup:

couple that with a show, and you have a fun night on the town. probably spend 250 total…

edit because i dont hate you anymore

LOL

make them a nice dinner at home, idk my parants are divorced. good luck tho

i built a backyard pond for my parents 25th anniversary while they were away for the weekend

^ I hope they liked it… :lol: