What to do with old cell phones?

Anyone know what to do with old cell phones? I have 3 of them with chargers laying around, and I’d hate to just throw em away.

Anyone know what I can do with em? They’re not color screens, so they’re fairly older… but, they still work.

Verizon? Take em there and donate them you get a coupon for a $50 tax credit when tax season is around.

throw them on ebay, people always like junk.

Throw em at homeless people and tell em to call the office back.

[quote=“98SS10,post:4,topic:31379"”]

Throw em at homeless people and tell em to call the office back.

[/quote]

Don’t you mean throw job applications at them haha

I think theres something/somewhere you can donate them and it helps with the environment of gorillas or something

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:6,topic:31379"”]

I think theres something/somewhere you can donate them and it helps with the environment of gorillas or something

[/quote]

Or was that 911 for girls to carry for rape? Meh same thing.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:7,topic:31379"”]

Or was that 911 for girls to carry for rape? Meh same thing.

[/quote]

they give um to domestic violence victims to. i dont know why she obviously should not of been talking if shes getting beat

I’ve got a LG LX5550 sitting here that is 3 years old and they still bring $10-$20 on ebay.

full charge + turn off then throw in car just in case

there is a website that will pay u for old cell phones

what are they? what carrier?

http://www.simplysellular.com/… they buy old phones and give u a check for them… ive used them 2 times so far

[quote=“97Ranger,post:13,topic:31379"”]

http://www.simplysellular.com/… they buy old phones and give u a check for them… ive used them 2 times so far

[/quote]

:jawdrop: awesome. :tup:

When i was at verizon they said you can donate them to the battered women home…but I figured they’re in there because they didn’t listen the first time…so why give them my phone?

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:15,topic:31379"”]

When i was at verizon they said you can donate them to the battered women home…but I figured they’re in there because they didn’t listen the first time…so why give them my phone?

[/quote]

holy shit. :biglaugh:

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:15,topic:31379"”]

[/quote]

similar to my reply`

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:17,topic:31379"”]

similar to my reply`

[/quote]

But i actually said that to the guy…
my mom was with me… she honestly almost disowned me.

the look on the guys face was priceless

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:18,topic:31379"”]

But i actually said that to the guy…
my mom was with me… she honestly almost disowned me.

the look on the guys face was priceless

[/quote]

ur my hero. it would be better if ur mom said something to u and u said shut up woman or ill give u the buisness

“DO YOU WANT TO BE ON THE WRONG END OF A BACKHAND??”