what to do?

buy the focus and turbo it?
buy a stang and family beater after the lease is over
buy a wrx/sti after the focus lease is up
buy a bike and family beater after the lease is up

after test driving my buddies gto last nite I want something fast. my lease is also over in 08 and I will be 25 so i should get a nice break on ins as well. what would you do and why?

STI

i voted scoob.

sti

Subaru + Bigger Turbo >>> Focus Turbo

sti…

sti… ftw :wink:

no stang ppl on ny speed. it is the ultimate family car/fast 4 door. Thats justin for that write up u gave me. i have it saved on my pc ;). who knows, 2 years is a while, I might be able to get the stang and a sti or atleast wrx with some mods

buying the focus after lease would be a bad investment

i voted suby

if ur gonna do anything with the focus, fuck the turbo and put a v8 in it

I’m a Stang guy. However, I think for bang for buck and all year fun, you can beat an AWD turbo car.

What Mustang would you consider?

I would wait a few months before my lease is up then make a thread like this. A lot can happen between now and 2008.

very true. I will so look for a post in early 2008 lol

i am looking at 94 and up. 94-95 cuz they have te 5oh still. I would love a 03 cobra but thats now. well see what happens in 2 years.

stang + beater.
don’t mod your only DD son.

5.5 gen maxima…oh wait…STI

dude. i’m stuck driving my lotus. yes. stuck. i wish i had my sti back. :frowning: That’s how i feel about that. If that says anything.

Buy a used 03 cobra pully intake exhaust tune, and a beater > STI

I’d rather have a fast DD so that I could have fun all the time, not just when the weather’s nice.

as of right now i am seeing these atleast on ebay for like 20K where a 03 Gt is like 10K. so we’ll see what happens in 08

that v8 focus swap is like 10-12k too lol

:word: