if you were in my position:

well guys, i know i kinda sorta asked this question before, but after i asked and then decided to keep the focus, i made some big plans for it. i was going to keep them sneaky, but with the amount of money i will spend to do everything, i could easily sell the car and have enough for something MUCH nicer and better.

my plans were:
bigger turbo
fully built motor
bigger injectors
custom AWD kit using ford escape subframes with jag x-type tranny/PTO/rear diff, and custom axles and diveshaft
^use all of the above and boost it to at least 350-400 hp AWD

with the cost of the above ringing in at over $15k, i could sell the turbo kit i have now(after fixing alot of the quirks of course), return the focus to stock other than exhaust intake and suspension(and appearance mods of course) and sell all of it for about $10k…so with that totalling at least $25k…i could buy a totally new, more luxurious,better car such as these following vehicles i have been considering:

volvo S60r (AWD 2.5l I5, 300hp,300tq…ALOT of bells and wistles)…2004-2005 model for about $25k used

audi S4, used (2002-whenever bodystyle) same pricerange

used STi

Used Evo 8

BMW 330xi or 328xi used

and im sure theres more im forgetting, but i could have a much nicer and better car, already performance oriented along with AWD, thats worth the money spent on it, rather than a car with $25k into it worth only $7k…plus whatever i buy i would keep for a LONG time and it would still be fitting to me in later years when im out of school/married/own a house/etc.

what would you do??

i’d go 330, or maybe sti or evo. i’d have to drive them all

better platforms, and will be more pleasurable to drive

What I would do? Sell it and get something, but thats because I hove no idea how to do all of those mods. You? I say go and build a fucking awesome Focus.

dont spend a lot of money that you will never see again. its just not a good investment

Used EVO or STi

X…

the only thing that could change my mind to keep the focus, is if i could get sponsorship to make it AWD and fully built9in which case i am already preparing a design plan to submit, but have no idea where to submit to), otherwise you guys have so far supported what im leaning towards…selling

just make a decision already nick… :lol:

it has to be awd?

will you have any fun with the car as it sits now?

yes: enjoy it
no: sell it

that sounds like a very costly project, if you are on a budget it doesnt make too much sense to me.

eh, i kinda am really biased to AWD, so yeah kinda…i want something with alot of power that i can use in something more than straight line withough being worried about losing control

EDIT: Dos i actually thought about an IS300, but i dont know enought about it, other than i thinks its a totally hot car and you can use supra parts…but i really want something i can take on the twisties as well as straight line

nick, 2.5 rs imprezza sti swap :gotme:

^^^that was another thought lol

that or the legacy gt same thing

do it…do it, or get crazy, get together with dusty down at the car shop to make an awd 1st gen neon

which you can do with an is300

search on video google for IS300 for some videos of some races
also check streetfire

also check is300.net for more info

is dusty actually interested in doing it? and actually interested in a helper with no “record” of experience?? if so put him in touch with me, i would love to do it…and if he would sponsor me to do mine, i would be rinding around with a HUGE carshop decal on my car lol

they do sponserships, but im sure hed help…we should go odwn there and talk to him bout it

^^ we should, ive done a crapload of research

name the day man

friday afternoon next week?? 5ish?

perhaps. why not