What was the best year/model for the wrx

Auto takes the same abuse as a manual would. Its the stronger of the two. But you are right, the more power you make the more shit will break.

If you find anyone who agrees with you… I found myself with a minty shell in my garage with lots of upgrades but no motor/trans. :shifty

bug eye wagon ftw.

2004/2005 is my favorite.

I’ve had no big issues with my STi but I may be trading it in shortly. Not sure yet.

2004 & 2008

stop bumping old thread you ritard

do people not know how to research when they purchase cars? I spent at least a good YEAR or so researching compact cars ~20k before I actually made the purchase… and it paid off big time.

Ive never researched a car before buying it. I bought my Elantra new and knew that was the car I wanted. I liked the way it looked and the features I could get for the price.

With the truck I liked the F150’s so I bought one. 30+ years of being the best selling truck in the country has to mean something though.

You’re almost as bad as my grandfather. He doesn’t even test drive cars before he buys them. He just sits in them and makes sure his hip doesn’t bother him, and goes “yup, I’ll take it.” :lol

Granted they’re all new cars, but still.

I have only test driven a few of the vehicles Ive bought. I didnt test drive the '93 S10 because I couldnt drive a stick when I bought it, the '97 Cutlass because it was wrecked and not drivable on the road, the '96 Neon because it was free (well a straight up trade) and much better than what I was driving, the '96 Blazer because I bought it at auction and the Mustang because it wasnt registered or insured and the guy didnt want me to drive it on the road.

I did test drive the '87 Ranger, '89 S10 and the F150.

I just get something I like regardless of the reviews it gets.

Pjb thinks a elantra is a great looking car.

What the F. U. C. K

It wasnt a bad looking car.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg111/PaulJBrudzienski/335814_207_full.jpg

i still remeber your big doofy ass rollin up in thi sthing ,i was waiting one day to have to shoehorn ya out of it

I had plenty of room in it- more than in my Blazer.

My dad is 6’5" and drives a Focus

It looks terrible.

it also lost to jammers h2

yeah, it was no race car and no match for a big v8 suv.
Good on gas though, something that Hummer wasnt.

a big heavy ass s.u.v that had prolly a 20 sec e/t

No idea what the 1/4 mile time of an '05 Elantra is but I guarantee its not fast.

the 2009+ wrx is the most powerful wrx made out of all the other wrx’s. people have hit 12.9’s in the quarter mile STOCK. also the whole drivetrain is different from the others, being much stronger as it uses the LGT drivetrain.