What will they come up with next

Indoor drag racing???

http://site.dragtag.com.au/index.php

that’s kinda :cool:

hell ya…looks sweet

running the 1/4 mile on a dyno is pretty dumb IMO

pick one

indoor dyno racing or dealing with PRP and all of their fine track prep and staff?

:smiley:

I’ve done that a few times down at Speednation. The runs on their dyno are almost exactly the same as you’d get at PRP.

even tho prp might not be the best track around… i still like the live feel to racing the 1/4 there as opposed to the dyno drag

although the dyno drag would be better for tuning–when makin small changes or messing around with timing and such. its easier to do, get alot more done in a shorter amount of time, and probly abit more consistant from pass to pass

Indoor nascar,indoor hockey,indoor baseball,indoor swimming,indoor soccer,indoor football, this does not surprise me that someone would do this,but it would be better track conditions as well as u can run in rain and the weather is about the same year round maybe in their as well.:dunno:

only thing I don’t see is how do they deal with the exhaust fumes etc

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGEEE fans like the ones at civic arena for the truck pulls,remeber pittsburgh talking about an indoor 1 mile nascar track? They had all the info ready to go and to the public and the ventilation system was one of them.