What would you buy?

If you had to pic from these cars which one would you buy?
Skyline GTS-T
300ZX TT
180SX
or a Silvia

Haha… be prepared for everyone’s biases to come out.

You know which one I’d pick. If you don’t know, I’ll give you a hint… 8)

300 tt but if you want something that will not cost you a small fortune to maintain get a 180 or a silvia extremely fun cars to drive!!!

p.s. did you used to work at future shop?

300ZX TT. I’ve seen so many beautiful ones in town now that I almost regret not getting one. :smiley:

Anything but the Skyline. S13 and Z32 are both very good choices, but the S13 is going to be much cheaper.

I’d have to go with the Z. It all depends on what you want in a car, and your personal preference.

Maintenance is going to be pretty high on the Skyline, and also with the Z I’d imagine. The 180 and Silvia would be cheaper for that because they share parts with the 240’s.

Also, initial purchase price. You can usually pick up a 180/Silvia for cheaper than you can a 300ZX or Skyline.

But honestly, don’t ask for people’s opinions, that won’t help you choose a car. You need to figure out which one you like best for looks, performance, economy etc… and go from there.

S13 cause of how easy it is to work on and because of how easy it is to swap in allmost any nissan motor!

Z32 TT cuz its just plain sexy!

Skyline GTS-T…just get a GTR instead :slight_smile:

Or for a quarter of the price of any of those, get a Z31 and start making more power than any of them. haha. :butthead:

^^agreed. Also you get the best looks from the 80’s with the z31 … :smiley: haha

it really depends on your purpose ?

Z32’s are definetly beautiful and very quick cars but a bitch to work on (if u were to personally work on it) and not the greatest cars to throw sideways (all tho, cars shouldnt be thrown sideways anyway haha)

i personally think s13’s are the cream of the crop because i have very small budget, they are so much easier to work on, very good build up cars considering how cheap they come with oem lsd, rwd and turbo charged motor, and very well balanced and light

inzane was right haha pure biased opinions

180sx, but a sil80. I love 180sx’s for the rear but the pop ups, the silvia front end makes it so much better.

Definitely the 300ZX. Great performance with t-roof and rear seats. Less costly to run than a Skyline?

300zx all the way…

I would say a GTS with the RB26 nugga.
You get the Skyline with the pimpness to drift and not worrie about the AWD.

Im with allen, skylines are very fun cars to drive…or you could get a 1JZ Supra.

Nope never worked at future shop

can some one tell me all the stats on these cars? thank you very , very much every one

Rear seats are only available in NAs (non-turbos), or JDM TT imports. No north-american market Z32s came with Twin Turbos AND 2+2 trim.

If you want a car that is cheap to fix…hence you can drive it the way it was meant to be driven then buy an S13.

If money isnt really a concern and you wanna go fast, a GTS-T with a RB25 would be nice.

For cruising around and looking good and still being able to play with 90% of the cars on the road a 300TT would do the job nicely.

Definately a 300zx TT. Fun cars, great for crusing!

If it was a GTR id go with the skyline, but otherwise id go with the TT 300 easy.