What would you do if you found $350K worth of diamonds?

I love how You guys assume that all diamonds are laser engraved.

I looked at more then 40 stones @ 5 different “high end” jewelers thorughout Buffalo & the suburbs… stones from 70 points to 2.1 carat, all VS2 or better. I looked at everyone with my own 10x glass that I bought for the purpose. Not one, not a single diamond was engraved.

They WERE all certified. This is how they are traceble.

I think that some of You watch too much television.

If they were certified by the GIA then they should have been laser engraved. Its very hard too see even with a loupe.

If you were looking at non GIA diamonds then I hope you didn’t buy them.

And lets not forget where he’d be if he did try to keep them. He’s an AFGAN immigrant cab driver who suddenly has $350000? Unless he’s real good at laundering money (something not many cab drivers have experience with) homeland security is going to be on his ass in an instant. Not worth ending up in Guantanamo Bay over.

LOLOLOLOL

you could liquidate them on the black market i am sure for at least 150K

and get a stage 9 turbo kit for your A4?

sorry, but that is incorrect. It is not a standard of the industry, it is an option, a service that they OFFER.

Fuck no, I bought a cert’d VS2 G Towalksy cut :wink: tks tho :slight_smile:

http://www.gia.edu/newsroom/608/293/news_release_details.cfm

VS2 G nice.

I bought a SI1 E. I couldn’t find the imperfections though, it was a good cut.

tks. took fucking forever… but i got good with those gay little tweezers - lol

good job, that thing’s gotta be crystal clear, i saw a bunch of nice si’s

my main thing was finding a stone that had the inclusions hidden under a facet… the ring i hade made up is channel set, so ALOT of the stone(s) are exposed. :crap;

whatever, she fucking loved it so i’m happy.

holy shit man, I went to Bomi’s on Main St in Williamsville and handled a fucking 1.9 vvs e stone - OMFG. it was also like 20k :frowning:

Yeah I could have bought a cubic zirconia and she would have loved it.

true, good point. but we would’ve known better ourselves… that’s how we always ending up spending more then we should aint it? lol

cubic zirconia 4 Life, that way when you break up and she tries to pawn it they will laught at her