What would you do with a free 30k?

yea alex, wtf r u thinking ? better get a strong trans, a suspension that doesnt allow wheel hop, and some rear suspension mods to stop it from squatting !

oh wait …

Dump about 3K into my car. I plan on keeping it forever anyway. One night out at the bars throwing a little money around. Then either invest the rest, or down payment on a house for sure.

i’d get help for my gambling addiction if i was him

As of 2 weeks ago it was over $260,000. If it is still going, it has to be about $300,000.

I believe the odds of Quads beating Quads are 1 in 4,823,963.

Why’s that lol? He hardly goes compared to the rest of us…

put it all in the vanguard s&p 500 index fund, let the interest compound at 10-12% for 50ish years, retire on well over a million dollars

lol

Go back to school.

i love to just sit at the tables and hope it hits for a free 10k haha. like playing the lotto, for free…

pay off car, buy house

what’s more challenging is that you have to use both your cards. So you’re talking pockets v. pockets both hitting quads

Pay off car, and credit-cards. Be debit free, and enjoy.

Ahh, but it already is. :slight_smile:

Pay off car. New roof. New windows. Remodel kitchen. Week in Carribbean. $10k IRA.

dude he said 30k

i’d go on a vacation with 5K… put the rest in the bank for a house.
it’s not that much money so i’ll put most of it to good use to have something to show for it.

oh and i’d buy a pug puppy and name him Douglas.

id buy a nice lot to build a house on cash stylez :gotme:

I’ll tell you what I’d do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

i was at fallsview last night playing some blackjack.I couldnt find a lucky ladies table open so i sat at a regular one.
While i was there i got 2 q’s of hearts and the dealer got a blackjack
That pays 1000 to 1 on hearted Q’s and dealer blackjack
125 on just hearted queens
If it were only a lucky ladies table.

no but seriously take a few of your best buds to a strip club and have a good time, no seriously you will rewmeber it for the rest of your life

Car - 8k
Windows (house) - 2k
Roof (house) - 3k
Kitchen - 2k
Carribbean - 5k
IRA - 10k

8+2+3+2+5+10=30