what would you pic?

Mike I still got those s14 altezza tails you asked me to order for you. come grab em’ anytime :wink:

fo sho
s2k’s rock

lol, this thread is off the hook.

Also Cal, I did research, your right, AP2’s are technically better. I’d still go for an AP1 anyday though.

Who’s down for a fight? Mikey, settle this shit on the go kart track!

Nope. You gave me some red led lights on top of a trade but I didn’t want them nor were they ever installed in my truck/cars.

and btw supra its bigger, so I would go for that.

yeah cus ur punk ass had no money to acutaly buy parts off me and had to do some third nation trading to get some car parts.

lol ill take him on lol no way in hell can he touch my 21.7 lol

False. You couldn’t straight up buy my gun you had to trade cause your family’s poor. I held my end of my deal and even drove up to Toronto twice. Both times you had some gay excuse about being in jail and another one I didn’t care to remember. It was along time ago and I was young and dumb. I learned.
Thanks

The AP2 makes more power better looking body panels, has a glass back rear window instead of a shitty plastic window, better interior. Who cares if you you get 8800rpm that 800 more then an ap2 and it makes less power.

also where can you find an AP2 for $15000?

u just made all that up.
fail.
i drove it to you.
rofl.
must be bored out in bum fuck no where eh,

after the second time I told you that you’d have to atleast drive to Belleville.
and good one. I happen to love the country. my internet is full retard but other than that its sweet. (cops don’t care you have an exhaust, or do any road side checks)

My buddy just bought an ap2 and after driving it, i can honestly say the AP2 handles significantly better, it feels alot more planted and rigid. The AP2 has potential for boost as well because it runs lower compression, but hardcore f20s are awesome if you have the flow to invest in an aggressive head, high comp pistons, and ITBs. But you are right, the 22 does have a better powerband and you’re also right the 800 extra rpms meaning nothing considering all the power for the ap1 is already gone past 8000.

edit: oh, if you’re looking for AP2s, they’re quite easy to find in the states for that price. Higher mileage ones can be found for as low as 10gs. My friend’s came with Tein flex’s. J’s racing header and an exhaust and he paid less than 15, sub 100k too.

Yo I heard from some one you said your car was worth 60-80g’s you got a estimate done lol…

man just pick your own car… fuck all these people that want to say shit… do what you want. all the people that fucking talk shit have no life and need to find something better to do with there time. anyone can say anything about me i dont give a shit. im just saying let the kid pick his car for all we know it could be a dream but let him dream dont step infront. everyone needs to grow up and oh yeah… this is coming from a 17 year old. just my 2 cents say what you want.

U.S maybe ?
i remember around the time our Cnd $ was @ par it could be had for that amount.

People who are actually hard in regent or people who can afford a 20k car without there parents arn’t trash talking on some nissan forum to people they dont know.

Sky14 please just stop, your thread is not solving anything just making you look dumb.

Now dont tell me “yo say that my face arruda!” because I will…and you wont do fucking thing about it…because if you do, i’ll PERSONALLY give you some nice shiny bracelets to wear and put you in time out like the child you are.

This thread is dead, and its my last useless post in it so dont reply to me sky14 i wont read it. I’m sorry for the childish post son but ethug punks just piss me off and this one needs to know were he stands.

I personally dont like the Supra MK IV so I’d go with the high revving N/A Honda.

P.S.
why are people make this thread a personal issue? you’re .02 shouldnt include your personal issues or vandettas.

:blah: I’d take the miata over the piece of shit over weight underpowered non-foxbody mustang.

Oh and you’re severely under rating the Miata, its reputable even though it seem feminine/gay. The British built AC Ace were considered girls cars until they became the American Shelby Cobra.

OH,
there was a supra at pur the other day (Wed dyno night!), i think the guys said it was basically stock running boost at 17psi made like 355rwhp or some shyt pretty sick if i do say so myself, car didnt look bad at all too… clean black with beige interior…

but ya prolly only good as a crusier/straight line kinda thing…this has been said i think serveral times in this thread inbetween all the non sence, s2k is better for a all around performance car…or you can have a supra beast that wont turn…?

arruda u can try.
no body talkin smack here
u came in to give ur two cents that had nothign to involve wiht what i asked.

and i never said i was hard or anything.
u jsut brough up the sterotype of a regent kid.

HIGH FIVE RENT A COP.

just remeber
ur job is to
observe and take notes
dont be a hero

u have no idea who ur talking to.