whatcha think about this bad boy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-240SX-Custom-240sx-Skyline-convertible-ss-240-nissan-datsun_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6396QQihZ020QQitemZ300049565095QQrdZ1

discuss

No top, that is the hardest part…

It is definitely cool, but nothing like an s13 varieta.

The top boot should have started farther back, but what do you do with the rear quarter windows… I guess they are gone, big job to make it look like a proper job I guess.

I think the tailights look retarded. He should have done a Kouki swap (front and rear).

Overall, I would give the car a

6.5 / 10

I tihnk the dimensions would be similar however the square backend makes the 240’s profile seem stout.

I give it a 5.5/10 since it’s not finished, but I do like those rims!

I recall that same car being for sale earlier in the summer. I guess he didn’t sell it the first time either.

btw, can something like that be legally insured?

It prolly handles like a wet noodle. He didn’t say anything about reinforcing the chassis in the slightest after chopping the roof off.

i think its ugly and stupid

if you want a vert buy a s13…

the skyline taillights dont do it for me.

ahhh poor car :frowning: the skyline lights are ugly and i cant stand the flat black paint on any car maybe ill like it more if he got it painted… i think it was pointless to build this car like that but i like the rims haha

~ Justin

Not only is it retarded, its ugly as hell.

Andrew.

That’s awesome…

how they ruined the structural integrity of a car.

that guy needs to be shot in the balls, wtf, why would u take a perfectly good car and fcuk it up like that, no ligic fwakkkk

thanks a lot i spent so much time thinking about why this car is so ugly, now my head hurts like shit

he tried a new idea but didnt go threw with it properly

what’s with everyone bashing the skylien tails, they are corvette tails :roll:

and that car is gay…

dumb americans :salut: ](*,)

pure ricers